chapter 2/2

"J-jack?" Gwen asked. Jack gave a razor-sharp smile. "Well, not really Jack." He said, the same bit of demonic laced in his voice. A tear fell from Gwen's cheek to the grass. "This c-can't be y-you..." She trembled. Jack laughed. "I can't control it, I'm sorry." Jack said. Gwen cried. "Stop it, Jack! This is probably some sick joke!" She shouted. Jack chuckled. "I don't joke, he did." He said. Gwen sobbed. "Stop!" She yelled. Jack took something out of his pocket. Well, two things. A roll of duct tape and a scalpel. "Let's get this over with..." He said as he unrolled the duct tape. Gwen attempted to crawl away, but Jack pulled her back by her ankle. "Stay still." Jack growled as he duct taped her hands above her head. Gwen sobbed harder. "Stop..." She whispered. Jack slowly cut her shirt in half with the scalpel. Gwen's eyes widened. "What the fuck are you doing?" She screamed. Jack laughed. He scooted down the the side of her stomach. He started caressing it with his fingers. "Pretty fresh, that's good." Jack said. Gwen screamed and cried for help. Jack bent down and sniffed her side. "Stop." Gwen pleaded. Jack licked her side. Gwen kneed him in the face, knocking him off. Gwen stood up, but before she could take a step, Jack slammed her into a tree. "Just playing hard to get, huh." He said. More tears fell from Gwen's eyes. "Jack, please..." She begged. Jack laughed. "You're so pathetic." He spat in her face.

"I'll miss you, Jack."

"Useless little girl."

"I'll most likely miss you more."

"Crying like the baby you are."

"Nah, I'll probably kill myself over you."

"Scared..."

"Please don't. I'll send as many letters."

"Unwanted..."

"I most likely send more."

"Trembling..."

"Don't steal my line."

"Little whore."

At this point, Gwen would want him to just kill her. Then, someone tackled him. Gwen sunk to her knees. She heard yelling and language she didn't even know about. Gwen cried her eyes out. The fighting died down and someone ran over to her. "Gwen, are you okay? What did he do to you?" Toby asked, but his voice was blurring out. So was Gwen. "I can't..." She whispered. "You can't what? Gwen, talk to me!" Toby shouted. Gwen blinked, that same static clouding her vision. "Turn the TV off..." She said. Toby yelled words she couldn't hear.

Then, everything went black.

Ha, ha cliffhanger!