chapter five 2/2

Warning: Tons of 50SG Stuff...

As Toby and Lyra rebuilt their houses, Gwen asked for a small favor from Mrs. Rogers. "Right now?" She asked. Gwen nodded. Mrs. Rogers tapped her chin. "Alright, alright." Mrs. Rogers said. She walked her to a room. She took a bag out of the closet. "Mr. Rogers and I used to do this stuff before he started drinking." She said. Mrs. Rogers took out something that looked like a bikini, but it was leather. "I have to wear this?" Gwen asked. Mrs. Rogers nodded. She opened the bag. "Pick whatever looks interesting." She said. Gwen chuckled darkly. "This is gonna be good." She said as she reached into the bag.

"Hey, Lyra can you give me an apple or something?" Toby asked. "Where did Gwen go?" Lyra asked as she gave him a porkchop. Toby shrugged. Suddenly, there was a whiplash sound behind them. Toby turned around and blushed. Gwen had a whip in one hand and a flogger in the other (awkward moment going in da book). She was wearing the leather bikini. "I know I can't cause you pain, but I can cause you pleasure. That's for sure." Gwen said. Toby turned red. "Get up." She demanded. When he didn't move, Gwen grabbed his wrist. She literally dragged him upstairs.

Make up whatever happens next in your dirty little minds.