“If you dare touch him, I’ll cut that pretty little smile off your face and no one will EVER confuse us again” I spoke through clenched teeth.

She laughed and patted my shoulder like I’d reminded her about some old childhood memory.

Danny glared at me before continuing to talk to Leo and Gemma. Leo told some hilarious joke to Gemma and she burst into laughter. Danny turned his attention to her. Leo leaned close and whispered another joke to her ear. I swallowed hard. Did they just come to screw with everyone’s feelings?

“You’re not very bright are you?” the devil whispered to me with a sneering laugh.

I looked up at her.

“I think we will be more alike than you think…very, very soon” she grinned, her ivory skin glinting some radioactive substance that blinded everyone, everyone but me.

I glared at her. I wasn’t afraid of her like I had been of Gemma at first or Becky for almost my whole life. This girl had my face and body, but her heart was black and blue.

And I knew Harry could tell that difference. I glanced at him, he sat closer to Tony and Zayn, making sure the she-devil didn’t try to sit in his lap.

I finished the last bit of dishes and half ran to Harry and practically plopped down in his lap. He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me.

“That girl” he shook his head.

Gabriella waved at him and glared at me.

“Harry” I whispered, too quietly for anyone else to hear.

Harry looked down at my lips, waiting for me to continue. I avoided Danny’s glare and Gabriella’s smirk and tugged at Harry’s hand.

“Wait, Angela, please tell us how you and Aroldo met” Gabriella grinned. I took a deep breath.

“Of course” I smiled weakly.

Harry held my hand tightly.

“Well, Harry and I have known each other for many years” I began slowly.

“Danny and I are good friends” Harry added casually.

“What did Danielo say when he learn that you have the sex with his best friend?” Gabriella asked me in her fake, choppy sentences.

Harry squeezed my hand.

Danny dropped his cup. Gemma grasped Danny’s arm.

Aunt Lisa Marie cleared her throat loudly and glared at Gabriella.

Niall and Leo laughed.

Zayn and Tony exchanged glances.

“I think it is the time for bed, don’t you think Gabriella?” Aunt Lisa spoke up. She glared at Gabriella.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Gabriella looked momentarily flustered.

Harry and I got up to go home, but Aunt Lisa tapped my shoulder. I walked toward her.

“Angela, I think Gabriella needs to do the apology to you” she told me quietly.

“No, it’s ok” I brushed off, wishing I could punch the smirk off Gabriella’s face when she had made the comment.

“No, Angela, she does” she insisted and she took my hand. Harry let go hesitantly. “She will stay with and Danny tonight and she will apologize” she declared.

Me and Danny? I looked over at Harry, ready to leave and go back to our place. Then I glanced at Aunt Lisa. She didn’t want me staying with Harry yet and that may have been pointless now that I’d stayed with him for almost a year, but I didn’t want to seem rude by disobeying her. It was her good for nothing daughter that I wanted to do more than ‘disobey.’