intro.

"But, I love you and you love me." Michael said. He shook his head at the words that came out of Calum's mouth. His heart was beating so fast at the thought of Calum and himself not together and not running away.

"I don't," Calum whispered, feeling tears in his eyes, his mind racing. He felt like his heart was about to fall out of his chest as the words came out of him mouth, "You said I'll always be in your heart and that's too cruel to fate. Go live your life, without me because there'll be no place for us together."

Michael let a tear fall from his eyes, he was trying his very hardest to not sob in front of the love of his life. He just couldn't believe Calum was saying these words.

Calum continued, "Fill your heart for someone else. Someone who can love you the way I never have, the way I never will."

☹☹☹

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS.

This story won't be starting for a couple of weeks because I have to get all the ideas in and write it all out.

I was going to make a playlist but two things;
One: I have way different music taste than anyone on this website
Two: I am very lazy

If you want to make one, then go ahead and you can PM me or DM me on twitter which is @ basicjayla .

Please vote and let me know your thoughts