Preview of Japanese Light Book 2

We had spent the day mourning Vera Akiyama's death, spending time with Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Senyaa's boyfriend Brock Lesnar. She has really opened up around them. It was comforting. Our friends from high school were there too. Eventually they had to leave though. That left the boys and us. I smiled in my 'sleep'. Senyaa had told Brock to sleep in the guest room, Dean and Rome opting to sleep on the couch. My sisters and I lay on her Senyaa's bed. I felt Senyaa shift to a sitting position and pretended to sleep.

Yuuki slept between Senyaa and I. Her arms and legs were wrapped around me, her skin soft against mine. One of my arms were around her waist, the other around Tsubaki. My forehead was pressed against Tsubaki's. She was curled up in a ball.

"I love you guys so much," Senyaa whispered. The door creaked open seconds later and I looked through my eyelashes to see Brock walking in. God that man was huge.

"I just wanted to check on you," his coarse voice said. We had approved of him almost instantly. It was odd for us. We just had a feeling that he loved her. This was solidified when he told us: "I refuse to hurt her. She means too much to me. I love Senyaa Akiyama."

"Thank you Brock," she whispered back.

"It's what boyfriends do," his voice held a laugh. "I'm gonna miss you when you are at NXT."

WWE had a contract coming to us soon. The Akiyama clan is going to do what we do best. Destroy. We are ready. First WWE had contacted some former WWE superstars to train us. I am excited about it. I wonder if Senyaa told Brock about it yet.

"Steph called earlier," She said. Apparently not. "Next week she set my sisters and I to train with some former WWE wrestlers who went to Lucha Underground. I-I may get the tat while I am there. With Brittany and Yuuki, though I doubt Tsubaki will miss it."

I tensed when Yuuki whimpered and tightened my grip on her as Senyaa touched her hair line. The whimpering stopped. Brock rose from where he sat next to Senyaa. "I'm gonna let you sleep baby girl," Brock said. He left seconds later and I felt Senyaa lay back on the bed.

"Senyaa?" I whispered.

"Yes Brittany," She asked.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. I have you guys so I'm fine."

"I love you Senyaa. We love you."

"I love you too. We love you too."

Book 2: https://www.wattpad.com/story/49770519-japanese-light-angelico-x-oc