Chapter 39: Double Duty

AN: Warning! Has adult content! Read at own expense!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next few weeks were hard. It wasn't even hard in the way of relationships. It was hard in the way of doing three live shows and one to two live shows. The whole time Brock put up with my stress induced mood changes and my constant soreness. He would go out of his way to make me feel better, whether it be bringing me a drink, messages, and long baths drawn by him moments before I came home. He went with me everywhere despite having to just sit and watch. I knew he didn't like wrestling growing up and mostly did it for the money but still he stayed with me. It made me want him more, made me love him more.

The story line for Impact was scheduled to end soon and I couldn't wait for it to happen. It was supposed to end when Matt beat EC3 next week. I was going to make sure of it so I could go back to my regularly scheduled program. I stretched my back in the warm water. Bubbles floated around me and the smell of lavender calmed me. A thought crossed my mind and I smiled at it.

"Hey Brock?"

"Yeah." His head poked out from behind the door.

"Thank you for doing all this for me. I-Is there anything I could do for you as thanks?"

"No." I raised an eyebrow. "I like doing this stuff for you. That fact that you even offered to do something for me is enough." He came close and looked down at me. A smile spread across his face.

I rose, completely forgetting about my naked body. His eyes skimmed over me and he swallowed. I pulled a towel around me and stepped out of the tub. His body was almost pressed against mine and I looked up at him. He swallowed again.

"Absolutely nothing?" I asked. He skipped a breath and I smiled.

"N-No?"

I cocked an eyebrow. "Positive."

"P-Positive."

I shrugged. "If you say so." I could tell he was having trouble keeping that state of mind. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and leaned against him. I sighed. "That sucks. I was really hoping to do something for you."

His breath was a hiss and his arms went around me. I looked up at him and one of his hands moved the hair out of my face. I bit my lip and felt my heart beat speed up a little bit. I could see some conflict in his eyes. I groaned.

"Please," I said. "Please kiss me."

He responded to my request and pressed his lips to mine. I was the one to intensify it which was odd. Usually he would but he's been careful since the incident with his ex. I pulled away with a sigh. He refused to meet my eyes and they narrowed into slits.

"Brock," I growled pulling his attention to me. "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you doing this? I forgave everything and I want us to be like we were." I pulled away and sighed yet again. I found I had been doing that again and again. "I get it. I did send you away. I get that you'd be hesitant. I-I'm sorry I ki-"

"Don't you dare say that!" My eyes widened. "Don't say that." His voice came out as a hiss for the second sentence. I stared at him for a minute, him meeting my eyes. He cupped my face gently. His voice going from a harsh hiss to a soft whisper. "Don't say that. I love you. Don't say that."

His lips crashed into mine and I was startled by the instant intensity. He molded his body to mine and gently pushed his tongue into my mouth. I groaned a little. His tongue stroked mine, weaving around it. My breath was taken away from the feel of the kiss and my heart leapt. My hands went to the bottom of his shirt and he broke the kiss to pull it off. My hands flittered across his perfect chest, my fingertips light. He brought my lips to his again and plunged his tongue into my mouth instantly.

I moaned and pressed against him. He smirked against my lips. He pulled me up and I wrapped my legs around him. My thighs felt the hard muscle of his chest and I arched into him a little. It was kind uncomfortable with only a towel on but I accepted it. He made his way, with me hanging onto him, into the room and crawled onto the bed with me under him. He pulled back, uncertain of how far I wanted to go. I reached under his arm and pulled open the towel. He leaned down, kissing my neck. I moaned, pressing up into him. He smiled and his lips moved down my neck to my shoulder, where he bit lightly.

"May I?" He asked his eyes moving down to my chest. I bit my lip.

"Please."

He started off just tracing the mounds with his fingertips. One arm held him up while the other performed the deed. My heart fluttered as his eyes traced the line his fingers went. Eventually he dipped his head, taking the soft flesh in his mouth and sucking lightly. I groaned and arched up a little. A loud knock sounded at the door and he growled loudly, crawling off of me. Son of a-