Chapter 53: Training and fun breaks

It was our first break since we had started our training with them. We were going over wrestling basics, spots, and submissions. Brock had left after giving me a quick kiss (well maybe a quick make out session) to go to the next city for Smackdown. Being away from him so much was killing me. I missed him so much. Yuuki was walking restlessly, impatiently.

"Can I please, please put on some good music?" she begged, tired of the old timey Mexican music.

"Show us a cool trick and you can," Rey issued the challenge and I smirked. He had no clue what he was getting himself into.

"Wanna do that trick?" I asked.

"Yes!" Yuuki instantly perked up. "We need a water bottle!"

She raced to her bag, pulling hers out and we stood in a square. This was gonna be fun. I started off, throwing the bottle in the air and punching it repeatedly. I hit a spin kick sending it towards Brittany. She allowed it to flow along her arms and into her opposite hand. She threw it up and hit a front flip kick that sent it to Tsubaki. Tsubaki began making it bounce like a person with a soccer ball. She paused, balancing it on her foot. She sent it towards Yuuki with another soccer move. Yuuki smiled and began doing like I did. We sent it back and forth for a while until Rey clapped his hands.

"You have earned music changes." He smirked.

"Yay!" She squealed and plugged my phone into the stereo. Instantly music started up. We hooted and got next to each other, hitting the dougie just as the song asked us to. Rey and John were all smiles.

"Let's get back to work," Rey called. "We want Yuuki with Trevor Mann, Brittany with Rycklon Stephens, Brittany with Dulce Rivas, and, though we think we will regret this, Senyaa with Adam Bridle."

"What will you guys be doing?" Yuukie asked.

"Watching and making sure no one dies," Rey said. John pretended to hide a 'Senyaa' in a cough. "Come on in guys!"

We were put into our pairs and I was already glaring daggers at Adam. We were put in separate rooms which put my nerves on edge. I examined Adam. I really didn't like the guy. Two others came in with him. I leaned back the way I would with my submission, sighing when my back cracked loudly.

"Hi," said the girl who had come in with Adam. "I'm Ivelisse Velez. This is Matthew Capiccinoi."

"Senyaa Akiyama," I said pleasantly. Adam was frowning at me. "I'm not happier about this decision than you are."

Ivelisse chuckled. "I like her," she stated. "She's fiery."

I smiled. "I'm fiery alright. Just ask my boyfriend."

"Who are you dating?" Matthew asked.

"Brock Lesnar," I stated.

Ivelisse gasped. "That beast?!"

"Yeah. He's sweet in real life. He gives me messages and listens to me talk, wipes away my tears and is an awesome kisser."

"I wish my man was that awesome!" She smirked.

"Hey!" Matthew yelled.

"Are your sisters dating anyone?" Adam asked.

"No but you don't stand a chance with any of them."

"Why not?" Adam asked. "I'm everyone's type."

"We have a tradition. If one sister does not approve of the boyfriend they are gone. Our family is all that matters. That's it."

"You seem very close to your sisters," Ivelisse said.

"Very. Everything we said about each other on WWE was true. Not a single part of it was scripted." I glared at Adam. He swallowed. "Don't get scared yet. Ask anyone. The blank stare is what you should fear."

"Really fiery!" Ivelisse said.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Top rope moves," Adam said.

"Yes!" I said excited. "I love those."