Chapter 38: I'm sorry

I had stayed home from work that week, pretending to be sick, just to avoid him. Stephanie and others didn't even question it. Dean and the others had stayed in close contact and I made sure no one told my friends in Japan or my sisters. Defiantly not my sister. That would cause a murder. I was laying on the couch like I had been pretty much the whole times. It was insane.

Dean and Rome had tried again and again to get me to talk to Brock. Apparently the last time they saw him, he pulled them aside and had begged for their help. They hadn't promised anything which was smart. Someone started banging on my door. I rose, expecting to see Dean and Rome, and regretted it as soon as the door was open. Brock grabbed the door as I tried to close it and forced it open. A man was with him and Brock held him by the collar.

"Listen to him Senyaa," Brock growled. His hand cupped the back of my neck forcefully and his eyes were filled with desperation. "Listen to him! Tell her!"

"I-I'm Sable's friend John." The man explained. "She paid me to take pictures of her kissing Brock today. S-She planned the whole thing. Please! I promise it's the truth!"

Brock pushed the man out of the door and slammed it, his other hand still on me before whirling on me. "I didn't do it! I'm telling you I didn't!"

"That doesn't prove anything!"

"What do I have to do?!"

"I want to hear it from her!"

He blinked. "Her? God damn! Why didn't I think of that?" He pulled out his phone and dialed.

"Hello?"

"What did you do?!"

"You know what I did. I ruined you again. I will continue to! She's stupid enough to believe that you would do that! Have you heard her record! She's nothing but a slut."

He hung up before she could do anymore. "See?" His voice went down to a whisper and his hand became soft on my neck. "I would never do anything to hurt you. I love you. End of discussion."

The tears that pricked my eyes were not sad this time around. "I'm sorry."

He blinked. "For what?"

"I didn't like sending you away. I didn't want you to go." His arms wrapped around me as my legs gave out a little. "I'm so sorry. I am so sorry. I love you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"Stop Senyaa, stop." Brock said. He pulled me up into his arms, my legs wrapping around him right away. "Stop. There is no reason for you to apologize."

"B-But," I whimpered.

"No," He commanded. He pressed his lips quickly to mine. "Don't apologize. We can make it through this and so much more. Just trust me."

"Okay," I whispered. "I love you, Brock."