Chapter 3: The story begins!

I changed quickly and took off for Stephanie and Hunter's office.The room that was the office this time around was like the rest of the walls. White. She sat in one chair, Hunter in the other. Seth Rollins stood against the wall. I tilted my head to the side and stared at him. He struggled to stay in character. I knew he was happy to see me despite what he did to Dean and Rome I still talked to him. Usually to tell him he was an idiot but still that was more than they did.I plopped down in a chair in front of Stephanie and Hunter.

"Hello Senyaa." Steph said with a smile. I nodded chewing some gum loudly. "I assume you know why we called you here?"

"You assume wrong then." I said with a shrug. "I figured since I'm in so tight with Dean and Rome you'd just let me do as I pleased. You know fighting until I bleed and such." I waved off all of her assumptions.

"Well Ms. Senyaa," Hunter broke in. "We got a story line for you. Of course you understand that what is best for business must be done." I licked my lips with curiosity before nibbling lightly on some dead skin. "We want you to go out with Seth. Of course we expect that you're out of ring relationship will not be effected by the role but we thought it would be fun to have you and the future work together."

I let out a laugh on accident. Or not. Who knows? "If he's the future you are sooo screwed." Hunter quirked an eyebrow and Seth visibly tensed. "If he deserted Dean who accepts no one but allowed him in and Rome who is loyal as a Pitt and just as strong, who's to say he won't turn on you?"

"True as that may be," Seth said. "You should accept. The arrangement is only temporary."

"Oh?"

"He's correct." Stephanie said. "You'll be working directly with the beast incarnate and the former shield members to 'keep tabs' on the authority. They'll be getting the information from you through interviews that let the audience know what's going on."

"I like that." I said. Hunter blinked.

"Wait so you have no qualms about working with Brock?"

"None."

He clapped. "Perfect! Your role starts right now."

I walked through the arena behind Seth ready to escort him out. It was a match against Neville for Seth's belt. We got there right as his music started and I walked down the ramp for the second time that day. I entered the ring with him. He shoved the belt at me and I took it before getting out of the ring. Neville's music started. I plopped down next to JBL. I grabbed a headset.

"Hiya boys." I said, chipper despite having to cheer on someone I wasn't very fond of.

"Hello Senyaa." Michael Cole said.

"It's nice to have you," Bryon Saxton smiled. JBL just looked at me. "So you and Seth?"

"Things happen. What can I say? Go Seth!" I shouted the last part halfheartedly. He kneed Neville in the face.

"So can you tell us about your submission that we saw earlier?" JBL asked. He showed a quick clip.

"Yeah. I've been using that move since my last year in high school. It hurts like crazy."

The match ended and Seth called me up to the ring. The recently recovered J&J security was up there also. I went up standing on the bottom turn buckle as he and his men dissected the man. He shouted for me to put him in the AMP. I did so whispering a sorry loud enough for Neville but not the crowd to hear. He had me hold it until Neville 'passed out.' I went up like something from the exorcist then felt Seth's arm around my waist. He raised me up and I resisted the urge to slap him. As soon as we got to the back J&J started talking about how they were gonna take out the Beast next week. I walked away to where Rome and Dean were doing an interview with Renee. They froze as soon as they saw me. I could feel the tension.

"Don't give me that look." I hissed.

"You and Seth are perfect for each other." Dean hissed before turning away. "And here I thought you were my friend."

"So you don't want info on his next attack." He froze at my words. "You and Rome could make a very large ally."

"Really?" Dean said.

"They're gonna attack Lesnar but you didn't hear it from me." He smirked before throwing an arm over my shoulders.

"I always like you, you know that?"

I walked away with a smile and a wave. Roman chuckled and Dean wiggled around like he usually did. I caught a monitor that had the commentators blasting through. Talking about how Seth's girl was a traitor and such. I turned away with a laugh. Whatever.