Chapter 11: Plane rides

AN: So my time on my computer and writing in general has been limited by some stuff so I may not add parts as fast as I usually do but I promise to keep going. Also these next few chapters will be a little less realistic because KNB will be making a surprise appearance.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We entered the airplane. I had been on plenty in life but never before in first class. I sighed as I sunk into the seat. Dean sat on one side, Rome on the other. Brock sat in the row in front of us. I had ignored him on the way here, preferring to express my excitement about being able to some home to my dogs, stereo system, and 1967 mustang. I had built it with Taiga Kagami and Himuro Tatsuya's help. I bounced in my seat. Apparently my excitement was contagious because Dean began to move with me.

"Stop bouncing you two," Rome said. His voice was amused, like he was with children.

"Nevah!" I said. "I get to go home for the first time in a long, long time. My dogs are going to go crazy!"

"What kind of dogs do you have?" Dean asked, still shifting in his weird dance sorta way.

"I have a full-breed tan pit-bull and a black lab-pit mix."

"Seriously," Rome said.

"Yes. They are so beautiful and full of energy."

"What about your friends?" Dean asked.

"I can't wait to see them too. I can't wait to see Taiga, Daiki, Tetsuya, Himuro, Shintaro, Seijuro, Ryota, Satsuki, Murasakibara, Junnpei, and Riko!" I bounced harder and wiggled back and forth. I gasped. "I get to play basketball with them again."

"I didn't know you liked basketball." Rome said.

"I don't like it. I love it. Other than wrestling, it's the only thing I spent a whole school year on. Well I spent a year on Kendo but whatever. It helped that I got to know all of the players from the Generation of Miracles."

"Generation of Miracles?"

"Yeah. Basically they are this group of students who played in middle school and gained legendary status."

"Who's on it?" Rome asked.

"There is Daiki Aomine, Shintaro Midorima, Seijuro Akashi, Ryota Kise, Atsushi Murasakibara, and the phantom sixth player Tetsuya Kuroko. Then there is their manager Satsuki Momoi."

"So what are they like?"

"You'll see but I will warn you of a few things. Tetsuya Kuroko will sneak up on you. Atsushi Murasakibara will astound you with his height. He makes Show look tiny. Akashi will try to scare you into submission and it may work. Oh. Shintaro has an obsession with zodiac signs and such."

I went through the rest of the flight from New York to Osaka, Japan. The flight was about 17 hours and 20 minutes and I struggled throughout the whole time to ignore Brock as he made polite small talk with Dean and Rome. I could tell it made them uncomfortable and multiple times I thought Dean was gonna punch Brock. I had told them what had happened but insisted they played nice. Eventually he fell asleep but Dean stayed up with me while Rome snored lightly. His insomnia came in handy. I never could sleep well on planes. Towards the end I felt myself slowly falling asleep.

I was woken by Rome shaking my shoulder lightly. My head was on his shoulder with my feet on Dean's lap. We got out quickly and made our way to where Taiga texted me he would be. I jumped on him as soon as I could, his lover Daiki standing next to him. He was next one I hugged. It surprised a lot of people that the Generation or Miracles had dated inside their group. Many of them swung a different way than me.

"Oh yeah. Kagami-kun, Aomine-kun these are Ambrose-kun, and Reigns-kun." I said in Japanese. "They don't know much Japanese so bear with it please."

"Hello Mr. Ambrose, Mr. Reigns," Taiga said. "Um. Sorry that Daiki over here doesn't know English. I'll translate for you guys if you want."

I looked around. "What are you looking for Akiyama-chan?" Daiki said in his native language.

"I'm looking for Lesnar-san." I answered.

"Lesnar-san?" Taiga asked in Japanese. "As in Brock Lesnar? Will he be staying with you as well?"

"I was going to offer but it looks like he already took off." I sighed.

"I don't know what their saying either." Dean whispered to Rome.

"Sorry," Taiga and I said in English.

"Oh yeah. Senyaa, the others are waiting at your house. Well Kuroko and Kise, Hyuuga and Riko, and Himuro are."

"Why aren't the others?" I said in Japanese, groaning.

"I don't know." He continued in English. "I think there mad at you for what happened last time."

"That had nothing to do with Murasakibara!"

"He was just too lazy to come."

"Oh. That sounds about right." By then we had gotten to his SUV. Aomine, Dean, and Rome all squeezed in the back. I sat up front with Taiga. "Wait. What about Momoi?"

"She's at your house too."

"Sweet!"