Chapter 59: Marry me

We sat in our locker room watching match after match fly by. You could say we were scouting the talent. Well my sisters were. I was chatting with Goldberg and kissing Brock. Not at the same time. That would be hard. Or would it? I wonder.

"So is this something that happens often?" Goldberg asked, referring to me kissing Brock every few seconds.

"Yes," I laughed. "It drives my friends crazy. They hate it."

He laughed. "Is that so?"

"Mhmm. Though I will admit it's not the only thing that irks their nerves about us. They still haven't forgiven me or you for not going to the bar with them." I said it mostly to Brock but a little to Goldberg as well.

"I don't see how that night was bad," Brock said. "That night was great for me."

I bit my lip. "Amazing for me."

"Welcome back Senyaa," A voice said. I turned to see Solomon Crowe aka my cheating ex. I tensed. My sisters rising and moving by my side.

"What do you want Sam," I hissed.

"Who's he?" Brock asked.

"My ex."

"That was an accident," Sam said.

"You accidently had sex with her," I hissed.

"No. That wasn't an accident. Falling more in love with her then my girlfriend who wouldn't give me what I wanted was."

"You didn't deserve it."

"Whatever you say. We all know you are a slut."

Brock growled under me but before he could do anything Yuuki's hand slapped against his cheek loudly. His face moved with the force. Yuuki glared at him and my sisters surrounded like wolves. Tsubaki walked forward, gripping the man's face in her hand. Rage wafted off of them in waves and I watched as Goldberg's eyes widened a little. Brock relaxed under me.

"If you ever talk to my sisters like that again," Tsubaki hissed. "We will kill you."

He grabbed her hand. "Don't touch me bitch," he hissed. I frowned. At first he had been sweet. Now...not so much.

Brittany's fist connected with his mouth. He fell, knocked out for a second. When he came too a few seconds later, Yuuki grabbed him by his hair and yanked him to look at her. "Watch it. We don't play about family. You will get hurt."

She let go and he fled. "I love my sisters," I said. An employee stuck her head in the door and addressed Brock. I sighed and got off of his lap.

"Come to the gorilla," he said.

I nodded and followed him. I wonder what his promo was about. It was the ending segment. I stood at the gorilla watching him walk to the ring, surprise in the voices of the crowd. I smiled.

"I know it's odd for me to be out here," Brock said. "Both because I'm in NXT and because Paul isn't here but I have an announcement. For this I need to call Senyaa Akiyama to the ring. Baby girl?"

I walked out of the gorilla and was handed a mic. I looked around in confusion then made my way to the ring. I climbed in and stood across from Brock.

"Hi."

He laughed. "Hi. Now I'm gonna let you all know that the rumors are true. I am dating Senyaa." My eyes widened. H-He just told the world that we were dating. "But there is something else I would like to say. Senyaa. I love you. You are energetic, kind, beautiful, and perfect...for me. I want to take care of you. I-I want you to be mine. More than mine really." His hand pulled something out of his pocket and he went down to a knee. "Senyaa Akiyama. Will you marry me?"

He opened the box and my hand went over my mouth. The metal of the ring was black, a big purple diamond in the center, a line of six white diamonds led to a cross section with a purple diamond in the center before it went to a row of six more white diamonds. Tears formed in the corners of my eyes.

"Senyaa?" Brock asked, his voice and face were filled with worry.

"Yes." I said. "Yes. God yes." I spoke into the mic, my voice kept breaking up. The crowd erupted and I charged forward. He fell onto his back, my lips pressing to his. He rolled us over and broke the kiss, sliding the beautiful ring onto my finger. He pulled me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"Congratulations!" chants started from the crowd. We walked to the back, JoJo snagging us for an interview right away. I refused to let go but Brock he convinced me to let go.

"First off congratulations," JoJo said. "Second off how does it feel?"

"Yeah." Sam said. The camera's cut off, the video scrapped the second he interfered. "How does it feel to know you are going to marry a certifiable STD infested rage filled slut?"

I charged instantly, Brock pulling a confused JoJo out of the way. My fist sailed into his face twice, his nose busting open. Brock gently placed a hand on my arm. "Easy babe," he said. "Watch yourself Sam. She's not one to be reckoned with. Now JoJo. Our backstage interview?"

Trainers came in and got Sam. I resisted the urge to spit on him and instead turned to JoJo. "Let's do this."

JoJo smiled. "Cameras?"

"We are on ma'am. Just tell us when."

"When. I am here with newly proposed couple Brock Lesnar and Senyaa Akiyama. Or would it be Senyaa Lesnar?"

"Sadly not yet," Brock said. "What are we gonna say to your sisters? You name is precious to them."

"I don't have a middle name. I'll put it there." He nodded.

"So how does it feel to be married to the beast incarnate?" JoJo asked.

"He is not the beast incarnate yo me," I said. "He is the most handsome, strong, kind, sexy man I have ever known. Even better he is mine."

I pressed a kiss to his lips and JoJo left. The cameras filming us for a second before going off. I broke the kiss and pulled him with me to the locker room where my sisters surrounded me. They kept talking at the same time. Goldberg smiled at me and said his congratulations. This was by far the best day of my life. Better than the day my dad was put in prison. Better than the day my foster mother was put in jail. Today was the best.

I love Brock Lesnar.