Chapter 37: Pain

AN: I have no problem with Sable and am sure she would never do this in real life. I needed it done for the story.

------------------------------------------------------------

It was Saturday now. Smackdown had been uneventful. We weren't going to really get into the storyline until next week but still. The couch was cold without him. I sighed and looked up from my book to where Brock would sit. I could practically feel his fingers running up and down my legs and it made me miss him more. I lost interest in the book and rose walking to the kitchen. The glass in my hand was cool and the alcohol I poured into it bubbled. I plopped back down on the couch with a groan and took a sip.

Brock had been called by his ex to come visit one of the younger ones who wanted to see him. She was on vacation with them to Disney World and they would meet at a friend's house. I was glad he got to see the kids but I really missed him. I took a bigger sip. I have never been so attached to a man before but here I was, drowning myself in drinks simply because I couldn't kiss him. A knock sounded at the door and I rose, hoping it was him. Despite living here with me he always knocked. I didn't understand it but it was a small thing that didn't matter.

I cracked open the door and saw not him but his ex. "Can I help you?"

"Are you Senyaa?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am."

She pushed the door open more and got way to close. "Who the hell do you think you are?"

"I-I don't understand."

"I've seen the reports." I tensed. "I've seen what they say about you. You are nothing but a whore. You really think you can have my man! Think again! He is and always will be mine." She slapped an envelope against my chest. "Here's the proof."

She turned and stormed away. I closed the door and moved back to my couch taking a big chug of my drink before opening the envelope. I realized it immediately. I would need more than this weak drink to make it through this. Even through the tears flowed I made myself steel my emotions.

I hadn't realized I had fallen asleep until someone was shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Brock. Anger immediately filled me and I put on the same blank face I had used with Sasha. He saw the look but didn't realize what it meant until I growled a little.

His face was filled with shock. "What did I do?"

"I had a visitor early."

"Okay."

"It was Sable."

He froze. "What did she want?"

I motioned towards the pictures on my table. The images flashed through my mind. It was him and her together in a little café. I knew where that café was. They sat outside under an umbrella. The kids were most likely playing in the giant Tick Tack Toe set. At first it's just images of them talking. Then images of them hugging. Finally images of them lip locked. I felt tears welling up and tried to steel myself again.

"I..." He started. "It's not what it looks like. S-She did it!" I tsked and looked away. "Please! Senyaa! You have to believe me. I would never do that. I wouldn't do that to you. I...I love-"

"Don't say it!" I hissed. "I can tell you don't mean it. If you did none of this would happen!" I buried my face in my hands. There was no holding them back. The sadness turned into pure rage and I shot up from where I was. "You know what?! You're just like my ex! My sisters are right." My voice lowered to a dangerous hiss. "All men are the same."

"No," he bellowed. "That's not true! I wouldn't-"

"You did!" I slapped the pages to his chest and my voice lowered. "You did. Out. I want you out. I-I can't handle this right now."

"B-But Senyaa, I swear I-"

"Out!!" He took the hint finally and left. I collapsed onto the couch and pulled out my phone. "Dean, I need a friend."

That was all I had to say for him to come running. Along the way he had picked up Rome and Trinity. I was in a horrible state when they got to the door. They let themselves in but froze as soon as they did. I didn't often let people see me cry but here I was. I had cried so much that it hurt. Sobs had wracked through me from the beginning and they still did.

"What happened?" Dean asked. I pointed to the pictures and they worked their way through them. I could see their rage building. Trinity's face was scrunched in horror. "Senyaa." He walked over and wrapped an arm around me. "I'm so sorry this happened. I didn't think he would do this. He's no better than Sami."

Sami Callihan, now known as Solomon Crowe, had been an absolute sweet heart. Until I found out he was cheating that is. It seems I can never pick the right guy. All they ever did was cheat. I hate it. I hate that they do this.

"Are you sure she didn't set it up?" Rome said. "I've seen the way he looks at you. It's the way I look at my wife and Johnathan looks at Trinity."

"I was to mad to think about that." I said. "I sent him away. I-I don't even know what to think. I don't know what to do."