Chapter 34: I love you

As soon as we were through the door his body crashed into mine. His lips pressed against mine and I stumbled backwards, my back hitting the door. I groaned. He whispered an apology before slipping his tongue between my lips. The groan I gave this time was pleasurable. He lifted me slightly and my legs wrapped around him. I hadn't expected him to be so aggressive but I wasn't going to complain. I still wasn't ready for that and I hoped he knew that. It had only been about a month since I had first ran into him. It-it was too fast but I suppose that was my own fault. After all I had attacked him at one point.

He pulled away from the wall still holding on to me. "I know you're not ready but I have to see."

"See what?"

"You."

He pushed through the bedroom door, kicking it closed behind us. His lips were on me again and I moaned into his mouth. He plopped down on the bed with me in his lap. His fingers moved over the clasp at my neck and he paused.

"May I?" I nodded and he flicked it open. My arms flew up to hold the top up, a blush spreading over my cheeks. He kissed the now exposed skin. "Please. Please let me see. I want to see you."

His deep voice sent shivers down my spine and I rose from his lap. I took two steps back. First I crouched low and untied the killer shoes I had worn, moving them carefully to the side. I watched him swallow hard as I rose. Slowly I let my arm move. The soft material fell away and I looked away. I hadn't worn a bra because of the back and felt slightly exposed. Down there was covered but the rest of me had goose bumps from the sudden cool air on my skin. He rose, walking behind me. His fingers traced the words of the tattoo on my back and I shivered, adding to the bumps. He walked in front of my and pulled his shirt off. I swallowed as the beautiful muscles were exposed.

His arms wrapped around me. "Are you cold?"

I couldn't look at him. I was a lot more confident with clothes on. Being like this reminded me of the past. "Yes."

His hand caressed my face. "I can see it on your face. You are thinking about the past. Don't. I would never...Damn it. I wouldn't Senyaa." The arms wrapped back around me and he slide down to the ground. My head had moved to his shoulder. "That's why isn't it? I wouldn't hurt you. I would never do that to you." He pulled the blanket from the bed and wrapped it around us. "You are beautiful, simply amazing. I-" He paused and tilted my head to look at him. "I...I love you."

I sucked in a breath and looked at him with wide eyes. He was staring at me. My shock melted away and a soft smile spread across my lips. I felt tears run down my face and began wiping at them. "I-I'm sorry. That just makes me so happy. I-I love you too."

His smile was soft and we fell asleep there on the floor, bodies pressed together, in pure bliss.