About The Character

A/N
I just wanna say that some of the ideas for this story came from the amazing writer, my Senpai, TraumerLiebeDich. Please check her out, she's really good. Thanks!

The girl in this story is named Katrina. She is skinny but has nice curves (a sexy ass with kind of thick thighs to match, and a pair of C sized breasts). She works out every morning, so she has some pretty good muscles so she can defend herself. She has long, thick black hair, and her eyes are a dark, ocean blue, shaped like perfect pieces of hard candy and framed by thick, dark lashes. Her nose is small and cute, with a splash of freckles across it. Her lips are full and pink, and look totally kissable. She has her bottom lips pierced on either side, her ears triple-pierced and both her cartilage pierced, and also her navel.

Backstory

When Katrina was 12, her older sister's boyfriend got drunk and tried to rape her. She beat the shit out of him with a fry pan, and kicked him out of her house. The police found him, broken and bleeding, outside of her house, and her sister's boyfriend claimed she assaulted him with a weapon and tried to kill him, also saying she was a pathological liar. Since he was significantly older than her (23) the police believed him. They charged her with assault with a weapon and attempted murder, and she was sent to teen's jail.

After two years in the jail, she was let out after the police decided there wasn't sufficient evidence to convict anybody.

But the boyfriend found her, and he horribly beat her and raped her for trying to put him in prison. She resorted to cutting to try and ease the pain of her memories. It didn't work, and she started using heroin to try and forget the experience, and eventually alcohol, too. She cut herself, did heroin, and drank alcohol for a two years and six months before she was found out by the cops, falsely accused for selling heroin, and then put into a juvenile detention / rehabilitation center, where she stayed until she was 18.

A/N:
I will update as much as possible, and if you like the story, then leave some comments on what you'd like to happen. If you want it to be from another person's POV, if you want another band in the story, et cetera.

Most of the characters in this story will be band members, but please, if you'd like an OC of yours in the story with a specific band member (e.g. a member from Falling In Reverse, Black Veil Brides, Bring Me The Horizon, Of Mice & Men, Pierce The Veil, et cetera. Whatever bands you want, really, as long as they're kind of in the same realm of genre).

The photo is of what Kat looks like. :D

Happy reading! :)