24: Senior Trip

Please vote & comment on this one. I worked hard to make it a shocker. <3

A picture of Ava's bikini is on the side, if you want to know what I think she'd wear. :)

Cute Guys And Their Lies - Senior Trip

Almost immediately after Evan and I got out of his car at the beach, we were swarmed by the Yearbook Team who apparently were hell bent on getting even more pictures of us. What was this? A gossip magazine? We aren't famous, we don't need candid shots for the yearbook. But I guess prom king and prom queen arriving at the senior trip to the beach looking all hot and stuff together was a good yearbook opportunity. (We were allowed to drive up together a little bit later as a part of our privileges.) Even the Video Production Crew had their cameras out.
"Can you guys say something for the school website and digital yearbook?" A guy asked with a camera held to his face, eyes peering into the viewer thing.

I gave a little wave. "Hey guys."

Evan grabbed my hand and gave the camera a totally guy-like nod. Oh my god, he has freakin' soft hands. If I asked him what kind of lotion he uses, would he be weirded out?

The camera guy removed the camera from his face and gave me a smile. "Thanks." I just gave him a smile back. Evan tugged on my hand so that we would keep it moving and the camera guy went back to his AV station (or whatever they call it) to do whatever he needed to do there.

Evan and I walked in comfortable silence on the long boardwalk. I just enjoyed the sun, the smell of the ocean spray, and the beach in general. I took a deep breath. The ocean smells freakin' amazing, by the way. I haven't been swimming in a long time. My scars (from Nick) had prevented me from wearing bikini's, and I sure as hell wasn't going to be the loser in the one piece. But now they're faded and invisible if you didn't look directly at them, so I decided I could wear a bikini today. Currently though, I was wearing a white swimming suit cover-up and flip flops with white sunglasses to match. My hair was cascading down and around my shoulders and back in its usual messy yet wavy manner. I do believe I look hot. Not to be conceited or anything. I just take pride in my appearance.

If you've got it, flaunt. Just sayin'.

"Ava! Mi amor!" Whitney yelled as soon as Evan and I got off of the boardwalk. The boardwalk took us over the brush surrounding the beach, so we could see the animals and plants before we got into the water. My flip flops sunk into the warm sand a little and I bit back a smile at the feeling. It's been way to long since I've been near sand.

People started looking over to us due to Whitney's loud mouth self, but I just ignored their curious looks and yelled back to her with a wave. "Mi Corazon!"

"I didn't know you spoke Spanish." Evan commented.

"I'm Latina..?" Shouldn't he know that? I mean it was more than obvious.
He looked me up and down before nodding. "Oh."

I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. I mean seriously? He didn't notice the long, dark hair? The big and beautiful eyes? The slight tan I always had? Just.. wow.

After we talked to Zach and Whitney for a little bit, some guy asked Zach and Evan if they wanted to go play volleyball. So of course they went, leaving Whit and I to oogle from afar as they both were put on the skins team and took off their shirts.

Ten minutes into their game, a thought occurred to me. "Do they even need a skins team? I mean the net divides them anyway." I didn't stop watching for one second thoughout my realization. Yeah, it was that yummy. There wasn't a guy out there who wasn't attractive.

"Who the hell cares?" Whitney responded.

Evan spiked the ball and I practically drooled. "True." Abs. Abs. Abs. Abs are everywhere. I wonder if anyone of them know how to make waffles...