7: Dramatic Whores.

Cute Guys And Their Lies - Dramatic Whores

I knew something was up. Girls kept sending me these looks. Some were sympathetic but most were vicious glares. I gave them all a 'wtf' look.

"Mi amor!" Whitney called me, from somewhere behind me.

I turned around to look for her. "Mi Corazon!" I yelled, getting the attention of a lot of people. I waited for her to catch up and we walked to third period together.

"Your hair looks hot when it's curly." She wiggled her eyebrows, pretending to check me out.

I flipped my hair dramatically. "Oh does it now?" I said sarcastically.

She grinned hugely. We had gotten to a new level of friendship already. "Totally."

"Well, if I must say, those coochie cutters are most dashing on you!" I gestured to her extremely short shorts. We burst into laughter, earning us looks from those around us.

"You know I have the legs for them." She winked slowly, making a silly face.

Before I could respond, a girl and her friend came out of nowhere, butting in. "Oh look." She was looking at her friend, pointing to us. She turned to us, looking Whitney dead in the eye. "Fresh meat for the beast." She put her hand on her hip, trying to look sassy.

I thought she just looked like she was trying to hard to play the part of a mean girl.

"Beast?" I asked, cocking my head slightly to the side.

She was blocking our path.

"Whitney. Duh." She flipped her hair, her best friend was sneering at us. Her face looked really dumb at this point.

Not that it didn't look dumb before.

Now it was just.. dumber.

Did I sense tension here?

"Says the girl with man hands." Whitney countered, pointing at the girls hands. Then she looked at me, and we burst into mock laughter.

"Better man hands than a man face." The girl's best friend piped up.

Whitney made a 'psh' noise with her mouth. "And I still look hotter than the both of you."

"If you were on the frickin' sun, you wouldn't be hotter than me." She scoffed, looking very insulted.

"Mhmm. Keep telling yourself that." I was getting bored, so I decided to input.

She rolled her eyes and focused on me. "Well, the bitch certainly got a keeper."

I opened my mouth to reply, but was caught by the warning bell. One minute.

"Shit. Gotta go, lovelies." The girl interrupted my second attempt at a comeback. "See ya around!" She laughed sarcastically and then zoomed off to her class.

Whitney laughed and shook her head. "I can't believe that was shy Ally from 7th grade. She seems so.... ewh now."

---

"Ava! Girlfriend! Sit with us today!" Whitney called out from across the café. All eyes turned to me, and I ignored their questioning gazes as I walked over to Whitney.

"Girlfriend?" Zach cocked his head to the side, staring at us questioningly.

"You didn't know? I've been screwing her for like a week now." She said seriously, picking at her mac and cheese.

I saw his mouth drop open and I couldn't help it. I burst out laughing and Whitney quickly followed.

"Kidding, Zach. She's kidding." I grinned at his look.