5:Tag, you're a hoe.

Cute Guys And Their Lies - Tag, you're a hoe.

We were at laser tag, and let me tell you, I'M. FREAKING. STOKED.

I haven't been in a while. I don't really remember why though.

"You guys, cut it out." A guy who was barely older than us told Drew and his 'flavor of the day'.

She quickly pulled away from him, blushing deeply, and he grinned. Making out already? Wow.

The guy who was supposedly teaching us how to play fairly was droning on and on, repeating unnecessary stuff like 'Don't aim at someone's eyes.' And 'Don't chew gum in the play area.' I zoned out, looking around the room.

Nice.

It was pretty huge and there were plenty of hiding places. I could see the others zoning out.

And Zach was looking pretty cute today, might I add.

His hair was messy and cute and his shirt color brought out his eyes. A lot.

Where did that boy get his freakish genes?

There had to be a flaw somewhere.

I narrowed my eyes, searching for anything at all.

Nothing.

I cocked my head to the side, looking for any trace of ugly.

He raised one eyebrow, but never looked directly at me. He kept looking forward at the boring guy.

I quickly looked away avoiding awkwardness, meeting Whitney's furious gaze. I raised my brow at her and she huffed and looked away.

Wowwwwwww.

"M'am." I jumped. Boring guy held out my equipment and I quickly took it from him, smiling fakely.

He stared at me, but never once meeting my eyes. More like below my eyes.

I rolled my eyes and turned away.

Once everyone had his or her equipment on, it was time for him to leave.

I mentally cheered.

The lights turned off suddenly, causing half the girls in our group to scream girlishly. I held in my laughter as they all cringed into a guy's arm.

"READY."

A loudspeaker voice boomed from seemingly invisible speakers. My heart was pounding as everyone sprinted off somewhere to hide.

Everyone except me.

"AIM."

I jumped at the voice and ran off blindly, not wanting to be the first target.

"FIRE!" The room seemed to rumble with the noise and all of our lasers turned on. We had twenty minutes; the one with the least amount of hits wins a small prize while the one who hit the most people wins the bigger prize.

I heard an Indian-style cry to my left as someone shot randomly, and I couldn't help it, I screamed. I ran.

I now remembered why I hadn't been to a laser tag place in a while.

The dark scared me.

"Come out, come out, from wherever you are, Little Miss Ava!" my brother taunted me from afar.

HE KNEW I HATED THE DARK.
He's so dead.

I sprinted to the sound of his voice and saw him with Mellissa, a pretty brunette girl. I grinned at her before shooting my brother in his head, 50 points. I then shot her 4 times in the chest, 100.