6: Ava The Slut.

Cute Guys And Their Lies - Ava The Slut.

"So, how about a date?" Evan asked me, smiling shyly with his hand touching the nape of his neck.

He. Is. So. Cute.

I smiled at him. "Sure."

His face lit up as a grin broke out across his face, "Pick you up at 7?"

I just nodded and he walked off, hi-fiving Brandon who turned to me to smirk.

Why do I always feel like I'm missing something around these guys?

"Hey girly." Whitney said, smiling at me. I was confused, but I shut my locker and began walking with her towards the gym.

"Hey." I tried to hide my confusion.

"Soooo, you and Evan huh?" she smirked at me out of the corner of her eye. I laughed and shrugged. She responded by bumping my shoulder with hers in a playful way. "Spill." She laughed with me.

From the outside, we probably looked like two girls who had been friends for a while.

I sobered up quickly, looking her in the eye. "There's nothing to spill." I said seriously, trying to get her to believe me.

She pursed her lips in a way that said 'don't lie.'

I sighed dramatically. "Okay, maybe there is a teeny bit to spill." I cracked a smile.

"I knew it!" She bounced happily. "You guys will be sooo cute!"

"Her and who would be sooo cute?" My brother asked, coming up next to us.

Since when did we have the same gym period?

"Evan." Whitney spilled before I could stop her.

"Evan?" My brother stopped, looking at me strangely.

I swallowed. "Sorta. I mean, it's only one date but--"

He shook his head and ran off before I could finish.

Again with the 'WTF' is up with guys here.

"One date can turn into two." She wiggled her eyebrows as we dressed out.

I fake scowled at her. "Shut up."

"Oh come on, he's such a cutie. You'd be an idiot to turn him down." She said as we walked outside, just as the bell rang.

Some people were already stretching, doing the giggle thing again, which annoyed me.

"I already accepted his offer, Whitney." I rolled my eyes with a smile.

We were actually getting along. Shocker.

"It's Whit. And I know that, but I'm talking about, you know," she waggled her eyebrows suggestively again, "after the date."

Then it hit me.

Oh.

"Yeah, well.." I trailed off, not knowing what to respond to that.

"You are going to, aren't you?" she asked, faking horror as she bent to touch her toes. I did the same.

"Uh, Whit, I just met the guy. And it's only the first date." I pointed out.

We stood up and did some arm stretches.

"Soooooo...?" She trailed off, not getting the point.

"So, I don't think screwing is in order."

"Come onnn. He's great in bed, if that's what you're worried about." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, well. Still."