12: Try Not To Rape Me, Ava.

A/N:

OMG, people actually commented. I'm so happy. <3

Cute Guys And Their Lies - Try Not To Rape Me, Ava.

"Hey babe." Evan came up from behind me, making a move to kiss me. I blocked him with my hand.

People were pretending not to look, but I feel their gazes on us.

He laughed uneasily and lowered his voice. "What's wrong?"

Was he seriously going to try that one? "Ask your little hoe over there." I pointed to where BreeAnna was flirting with Kyle, twisting her hair on her finger. She was failing at being cute.

"Who?" he pretended not to notice.

I closed my locker, walking off. "Nobody."

He followed closely behind. "No really. Why are you so pissed?"

I rolled my eyes and entered the gym, he followed behind me. "Just go away Evan."

"Why?"

"Ask your friends." I waved him off.

Where's Whit? I haven't seen her all frickin' day.

When I entered the locker room I noticed something was off. "And then she was all over me, like what the fuck!" Whitney was obviously telling the entire locker room some story about something amazing that happened to her over the weekend. Everyone laughed.

"What amazing thing happened this weekend?" I asked Whit, trying to get the fill in.

"You practically raping me. Duh." She narrowed her eyes at me and mine widened in confusion.

"What?"

"Oh come on. Everyone saw how touchy-feely you were." She slammed her locker closed, giving me a glare.

"What? When?" I knitted my eyebrows together.

Whitney opened her mouth to reply but BreeAnna burst in, a giant smile on her face. "You will not believe what I just heard!" She practically squealed. Then she stopped. "Wait, am I interrupting...?" She trailed off, looking between my defensive stance and Whitney's accusing one.

"Nope." Whitney said, sending me one last glare before walking out. Everyone in the locker room went after her, sending me dirty looks as well.

"I smell a cat fight." BreeAnna said while opening her locker to get her PE things out.

I got dressed as she did. "Apparently I tried to rape her."

BreeAnna let out a giggle before covering her hand with her mouth. She gave me an sly smirk. "I heard about that. You should see the pictures. They're all over Facebook." She let out another giggle.

I couldn't believe this. "How the hell did this even happen?" I was truly confused.

"The party...?" She trailed off, trying to get me to understand. I didn't. "Getting drunk...?" I still didn't recall any almost rape incidents. She sighed. "Some guys got you and Whitney to kiss. You were both slizzard as fuck, but nobody cares about that."

Un-freakin'-leave-a-ble.

But more importantly, why can't I remember?

---

"Don't rape me. I just wanna sit with you." Drew told me, a heavy smirk on his face as he sat next to me in the café.

Nobody dared to approach me after rumors about me trying to touch Whitney had got around. Except for guys who made really cheesy jokes about how I could touch them all I wanted.