24: Prom After-Party!

This chapter is kind of intense and has a few twists. But it's nothing compared to the next chapter.

Vote & comment please! :)

---

Cute Guys And Their Lies - Prom After-Party!

"Evan, I'm gonna take a shower."

"Okay. Well.. I'll be here I guess." He was lying on my bed as I sat on the edge of the bed and kicked off my heels.

I was heading towards the door when I got an idea. A mischievous grin spread across my face before I turned back around to face Evan, who was currently flipping through channels on my TV. "You should join me."

"I'm good here."

Was he seriously resisting getting in the shower with a girl? "No really Evan, you should."

"I'm fine here."

"Evannnnnnnn."

"Avaaaaaaaaa."

"Please?"

"What about your mom?"

"She's not here. She's staying at a friend's."

Five minutes later, after much more convincing than I felt necessary, Evan and I were inside of my bathroom.

I faced away from him. "Unzip me?" He did as I asked and once I slipped out of my dress, I turned the shower on. Once I discarded all of my clothes on the floor I turned to see Evan looking uncomfortable.

I rolled my eyes when I noticed he was still fully dressed and not making a move to get change that.

Isn't he supposed to be the one pressuring me to do reckless stuff like this? Here I am trying to get him to get in the shower with me and he's having second thoughts. Talk about backwards.

It's not like we haven't done stuff before. He's seen me naked before, and I've seen him naked before. It shouldn't be that big of a deal to shower together. Besides, it saves water.

I moved to unbutton his shirt and made sure to run my hands down his abs when I was done. I laughed when he shivered due to my probably freezing cold hands.

As I reached for the button on his pants I decided to make small talk to fill the weird silence.

"Remember that time you took me to your rape hut?"

He laughed once due to the weird memory before replying. "Yeah." I slid his zipper down.

"I liked those waffle fries." His pants were off by the time I was finished talking.

"Chick-Fil-A is a great place." I reached for the waistband on his boxers and he grabbed my wrists. I looked up to see him give me a tight smile. I gave him a half-way amused half-way devious grin of my own. "I can take it from here."

I smirked at the fact he was ill at ease before turning around and putting my hands over my eyes. "I'm not looking, I promise." I was definitely teasing.

"Can you.. uh.."

"If my eyes were open right now, I'd be rolling them." I understood what he was telling me and hopped into the freezing cold shower. I hissed in annoyance before turning it up to steaming hot. Immediately steam filled the room, easing me.

One minute later Evan still wasn't in here with me and I poked my head out to see that his boxers were still on. "Oh come on, are you seriously scared of me Evan?"

"No."

"I won't bite."

"Okay."

"Unless you want me to." I was teasing him to break the ice.