16: Will, The New Boy

Cute Guys And Their Lies - Will

"Wake upppppppppppp." I groaned, pushing on Zach's shoulder to push him off of my bed. I kinda wanted to shower and get dressed for my last wonderful day of ISS, you know.

He shook his head, still pretending to be asleep and I sighed dramatically. "You're such a douche." He shrugged, his eyes still closed but a mockingly carefree expression took over his face.

I huffed again, pouted, and crossed my arms before falling back onto the mattress. Zach smirked in his sleep and pulled me closer to him, cuddling with me.

He's cute, but not that cute.

I pushed him off of me but he only grabbed a hold of my arm and pulled me on top of him. He was excited again, I could feel it pressing into me. "Zach."

He shook his head and moved his hips, successfully turning me on. I bit my lip and stared into his eyes, trying to stop the feeling.

It didn't work.

"Fuck school, its go time." Zach mumbled while reaching for my shorts.

And I couldn't agree anymore as I shimmied out of my bottoms and pulled his boxers down eagerly.

It's not like Zach and I were a couple, because we weren't even close.

In fact, I'm pretty positive he's dating Kassi.

We were just fooling around and blowing off hormonal steam.

At least, that's what I hoped this was.

---

"There's a new kid." Kyle sat down next to me at lunch, looking kind of pissed off.

"Yeah, I know. Nick." I scrunched my face up as a reaction to saying his name. If I could hate anyone at all, it would be him.

"Not him. Another one."

"Already?"

There was a bunch of laughter from the table where Whitney, Kassi, BreeAnna, Zach, Aiden, Drew, and some unfamiliar boy sat. The boy said something I couldn't hear and Whitney's hand went all over his arm as she laughed. I will never understand the touchy-feely need. I just don't like to touch people, and they don't need to touch me.

Unless it's necessary, of course.

I raised my brow and turned to see Kyle still looking at that table, with the pissed off look from before.

"Kyle...?"

He looked at me and pretended he wasn't just death glaring people across the café. "Yeah?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. I wasn't dumb enough to fall for his 'I wasn't just staring' act.

He sighed and sat down his fork. "I don't like him."

"He stole your fuck buddy?"

Kyle pouted. "Yes."

I laughed at how cute he was being as I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. "It's cool, I can find you another."

He looked at me suggestively.

I gave him a flat look.

We burst out laughing.

"No offence, but ew." He wrinkled his nose as if the thought of screwing me was off putting.

I mockingly looked offended until we both burst into cheeky grins again.

Someone coughed from behind us and I jumped a little. Turning around, I saw the new kid in front of me. "Can I sit here?" He looked a little shy and I quickly looked at the table where he just sat and Kassi hurriedly looked away.