22: Prom, Are You Ready For Us?

Just so you guys don't get confused, these are their colors: Zach and Whitney = Red ; Kassi and Brandon = Purple ; BreeAnna and Aiden = Yellow ; Ava and Evan = Pink ; Nick and Becca = Blue ; Drew and Marina = Green

I have two prom dresses I love that could be perfect for Ava. One is in the pictures thing and the other is in the external link. If you don't want to ruin your own image in your mind, don't look at them. I'm just supplying fuel for the fire. <3

Cute Guys And Their Lies - Prom, Are You Ready For Us?

It is finally prom night, the last major thing before the senior trip to the beach on the last day of school, and I was beyond stoked.

"Should I get pink or what?" I asked no one in particular as I held up two different shades of nail polish. The lighter one is closer to my dress color but the hot pink one just screams Ava.
"Ew, no." Kassi reached for white polish. "Never go overboard with pink." I took it from her and gave her a grateful smile as I placed the two pink bottles back.

"What about blue?" Becca asked. She looked at a bottle of gorgeous blue nail polish with a frown.
"Blue's fine." Kassi assured her. Was she the expert on nails or what?

"What about me?" Whitney asked Kassi for advice as well.

Kassi pondered for a moment. "Red. The whole blood red thing is sexy as hell."
"Red it is." She told the lady who was currently soaking her feet in a manicure thing.
The lady who was doing mine took the nail polish out of my hand and began painting as the rest of us girls (BreeAnna, Whitney, Kassi, Marina, Becca & I) talked nonstop. We talked about everything from senior projects to the beach trip coming up, to the sleepover, to how Robert and Taylor shared a kiss at the 2011 MTV movie awards, and even college.
I was accepted into both FSU and LSU. They say I should go to FSU because there are hotter guys in Florida. But I'm not really sure just yet. I'm a procrastinator, sue me.

Once we were done we headed into a jewelry store in our fresh-out-of-the-nail-salon flip flops to look at the wedding ring Whitney was thinking about getting Zach. Her ring glistened under the flashy lights and it kind of made that jealous feeling show up in the bottom of my stomach.
It's weird, I've been having actual feelings lately. Usually I just don't care.

Then we headed into Claire's to find fake tiaras that we would wear just for fun and we headed out to our different homes.

I was bursting with excitement as I bounded up the stairs and into the house. "Mom! I'm here!" I sang. She replied with a barely audible greeting as I bounded up the stairs and into my room.

I was shocked to find two bouquets of flowers sitting there, on my dresser, in all their gorgeous glory.

"Babe, you are beyond beautiful. I can't wait to party tonight. ;) –Evan" He sent me a dozen white roses. How'd he know I hated the cliché, mushy red ones? I have no idea. But he did, which made this gift all the more loveable.

"Never in a million years doubt that you are worth loving, because you are. I wish I could tell you I've been crushing for a while, but I don't really know how. It's crazy, but you're just so amazing I can't help but be shy. –Your secret admirer." The bouquet of bleeding hearts made tears well up in my eyes and a lump form in my throat. Somebody out there knows that these are my all-time favorite flowers. Someone who just might care.

It makes me wish I knew who they were. I'd hug them and never freakin' stop. It's too adorable to waste.

"Hey Aves, do you need help with your makeup-" My mom came through the door and stopped when she saw me with two bouquets of flowers, tears in my eyes. "Oh."
"Mom, this is so cute. Read it!" I practically shoved the vase at her.
"Babe, you are beyond beautiful. I can't wait to party tonight. Evan." She read. Then she looked up at me. "I can't wait to party tonight? What the hell are you guys planning on doing tonight?" She pursed her lips at me and made a fishy face.