13: Ava's Breaking Point.

A/N: The Song is in the Youtube Video link. A picture of Evan is on the side. I'm so happy for this story. Even though it's not on the What's Hot List or anywhere near it, ha. I'm just happy people comment and read, it makes my day to log on and see 2,000+ reads! (:

MMKAY, ON TO THE CHAPTER.

Cute Guys And Their Lies – Ava's Breaking Point

I scrubbed the dishes vigorously, jamming out to my iPod. I hummed along to Red Cup (I Fly Solo) by Cash Cash, Lacey Schwimmer, and Spose as I danced around, soaking, washing and drying the dishes. I threw the cup I had just finished washing and drying on the top shelf, never breaking my weird little dance. I moved my hips as I sauntered back to the sink to do the bowls. "..And I want you girl, and I need you girl. You're the only girl in my life... SIKE... I'm a gift that just won't stop givin'. I'm a-" there was a weird sound thingy blocking on the word slut "-And I won't stop. Ohhhhhh..."

"This reminds me, I need to get a maid like you. Sexy." Evan's voice yelled from the kitchen door, causing me to jump in surprise and pull my iPod headphones out of my ears.

I took a deep breath and glared at him, drying off the bowl I just washed. I ignored him as I stood on my tippy toes to put it on the top shelf.

"Silent treatment?" I could hear the smirk in his voice as he opened the fridge.

I huffed again and walked back to the sink, ignoring him still. He faked a hurt expression as he leaned against the counter next to me, looking as cute as ever. I rolled my eyes, getting back to work. I needed to finish washing dishes so I can set up my baking stuff for when Drew comes.

"Come on Aves. I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes at his extremely weak apology.

"Fine."

"Fine?" he looked shocked that I had given in so quickly.

"Fine." I nodded. "Now go the hell away."

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I really am sorry. I just..." He trailed off, not moving.

"You just can't keep it in your pants. We all know." I faked sympathy.

He laughed, sounding as cute as ever. Ugh. Cute guys. "Especially around you." He winked playfully.

I held in my laugh, covering it up by coughing. "Shut up."

"It's true. Big guy over here gets all tingly when you're around."
"Shut up."
"Make me."
"Evan."
"Ava."
"Go back and hang out with my brother or something."

"I came here to see you."
I narrowed my eyes. "Yeah, well. Drew is coming over."

He looked shocked before he scrunched his face up. "Drew?"

"Drew." I nodded.

"He's going to try something."
"He's just coming over to bake."
Evan's face went back into shock. "Bake, Ava? He has you doing drugs now?" He asked in disbelief.

My eyes widened. "What? No! I'm talking about cake and stuff."
He looked at me with the same 'wtf' face I've seen a million times, probably not even listening to me defending myself. We had a staring contest until he shook his head and walked away, pushing through the kitchen's double doors. As Drew walked in, Evan bumped his shoulder.

I don't get why they're so hostile.

"Douche." Drew said, stopping to narrow his eyes at Evan.

"Drew." Evan said, looking cocky.

"You guys are so lame it's not even funny anymore." I said, getting fed up with their little disputes all the time.

Actually, I think it's all of my built up frustration exploding.