14: Baby Maker

A/N: There aren't any babies or pregnancy in this. The title makes more sense near the end. But if you still don't get it, ask me about it. :D

Cute Guys And Their Lies - Baby Maker

I snapped my head towards the sound of the door opening. "Nick?" I panicked, my eyes going wide. "Why are you here? You shouldn't be here!" I forgot it was three in the morning, that Evan was on top of me, and that I really wanted waffles drowned in syrup right now.

No, I thought about the one guy I seriously didn't want to remember, let alone see.

He made two 'tsk' sounds with his mouth as he shook his head, pretending to be disappointed with me. "You always were easy, but this is just sad."

His words stabbed at my stomach, where my bruises lay.

Evan cleared his throat awkwardly as he moved from on top of me to stand up. He walked up to Nick and held his hand out. Nick took it, his gaze never leaving mine. "Uh.. hi. I'm Evan."
"The boyfriend? I hope." Nick looked at my body, taking in the really revealing aspects of it. I know he's the enemy and all, but he's freakin' hot. And having him check me out was satisfying enough.

"No." I said, running a hand through my tousled hair as I sat up on the bed.

"No?" Nick looked between us in amusement.

He opened his mouth to reply before I held up a hand. "Save it. It's three in the fucking morning, I want waffles, and you're annoying." I got up in a huff, hoping he'd buy my bitterness as grumpiness. Before I could navigate around him he grabbed me by my waist, flipped me over his shoulder and slammed me onto my bed. Gently, of course, Evan was still in the room.

---

"How do you know all these fucking hot guys?" Whitney asked me, coming to walk next to me. BreeAnna was on my other side, waiting for my answer.

"Um.. what?"

BreeAnna sighed, running a hand through her light blonde extensions. "Nick. How do you know him?"
Oh. Him. "Uh.. he's my.."
"Boyfriend?" Whitney scrunched her nose up.

"No!" I said a little too quickly, Whitney looked at me skeptically. I cleared my throat. "I mean, e's an ex." I tried to be nonchalant as my heartbeat spiked.

Whitney narrowed her eyes as BreeAnna looked at me in pure shock. "That's.. different." BreeAnna commented, her face still in disbelief.
"Different?" I asked her.

"Different."

---

"You little bitch!" Whitney yelled across the cafeteria towards me. I sighed and ignored her piercing gaze as I ran a hand through my hair. What did I do now? "Uh, earth to rapist. I'm talking to you." She hissed as she sauntered over to me. I rolled my eyes. Was she really going to start THAT again?

I was sitting alone due to the fact that Kyle was sitting with some girl and Drew was a no show today. Just my luck, huh?

And I know whose Evan's girlfriend is. Whitney. Just my freakin' luck. Again.

"Oh. Hi." I said, noncommittally.

"You're such a freakin' whore!"

"Me? Oh. I had no idea."

She scowled at my uninterested look. "Yes you!" She had the entire cafeteria looking at us, but not actually looking at us.

"Oh."

"I can't believe you had Nick AND Evan over last night. I knew you were slutty but I didn't think you'd go that low." She pretended to think for a second as I yawned. "Oh wait, yes I can."