“I would like to wear the purple cap for my individual shoot. Oh, and can I put headphones around my neck and a hanky on the side, too? I think it will look cooler.” She heard Eunhyuk said to his stylist. His hair was sky blue for that shoot, like the color of the sky with some black areas on the back. He really has a good sense of fashion.

Eunhyuk noticed her on the side. “Oh Reika-chan! Nice to see you here!”

He was about to hug her but she stopped him. “Your outfit might get ruined.”

“Oh yeah! Later, then. So what do you think of my concept?”

“Hmmm. You look really cool. You remind me of those cool gangsters in the US. You look like a teenager. Very good sense of fashion.” She commented and put some notes on her iPad.

He laughed. “Thank you. As much as possible, I want to have a say about my concept for the albums. I feel that I can project it very well. So, did I steal your heart away with my coolness?” Eunhyuk wiggled his brows.

“Not even close, Eunhyuk-ssi.” And he pouted. “So the album title is Break Down, right? Did you start filming the MV already?”

“Oh yes. We finished it before our year-end performances.”

“Very packed schedules, huh.”

“Are you getting attracted with Hyukkie’s charms now? Let me warn you, he’s a player.” Reika froze when she heard the voice behind her.

“Yah, Kyuhyun-a. I take girls seriously.” Eunhyuk answered back to him.

She turned around and was so shocked to see Kyuhyun in his Break Down concept. “Kyuhyun-ssi?” She didn’t expect to see him with this. She was used to having his hair in black or brown so it was a shock for her to see his hair dyed silvery white.

“You look like an old man.” Was the next thing that came out of her mouth before she could stop herself. He frowned. “Your hair, I mean.”

They heard Eunhyuk laughed next to them. “Actually, he fell asleep while they were doing his hair so the stylists kind of mixed up things and when they tried to wake him up to ask if sliver was fine, he sleepily said yes.”

“Only to have a heart attack when I saw my hair when I woke up. Tch.” Kyuhyun frowned.

Reika stifled a giggle. “That’s your fault.”

“But it looks fine on me, right?” Kyuhyun ruffled his hair and looked down the floor. Was he feeling embarrassed? She found that very cute.

“Actually, you remind me of a cartoon character.” She said and he looked up immediately.

“Who? Some old man from a cartoon?” Hyukkie snickered.

“No, I’ve watched it earlier this month. It’s –“

“The Rise of the Guardians.” Reika and Henry said almost at the same time. How did this guy get here in a second?”

“I’ve thought of the same thing. I love that movie!” Henry exclaimed.

“Me, too.” Reika was a movie buff so she was updated with what was showing in the theaters no matter how busy her work is.

“Rise of the Guardians?” Eunhyuk asked.

“The one from Dreamworks with Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and the Sandman. I watched it with my friends back in Taiwan for about three times a few days before Christmas. The main character is Jack Frost and you look like him, Kyuhyun hyung.”  Henry said in English. Reika remembered that he was Chinese-Canadian so he was proficient in speaking the universal language.