Chapter 5

Reika's POV

Reika lied. She lied about not knowing Super Junior. Of course she knew them, how couldn't she? But she didn't lie about everything. She didn't know they had 15 members. She didn't know their names or faces. Except for one member, but that's it. And the latest, she didn't know they were the ones now occupying GG's practice room. When the boys dragged her in, she was relieved Donghae wasn't there but she was really anxious. She wanted to ask them where SNSD was before disappearing from their eyes forever but they talked nonstop. Then her ex-boyfriend came and she ran away.

The elevators were occupied so she ran towards the stairs and stopped midstep. She has to find Sooyoung first but where? She doesn't want to break a promise but she has to get out of there. Then she heard footsteps.

"Hey, what happened?"

Next to Donghae, he was the next person Reika didn't want to see.

Reika put on her best poker face. "Kyuhyun-ssi. Why did you follow me?"

"You suddenly ran away so we got worried. " He went down a few more steps.

"I remembered that I was in a hurry to meet someone." I began going down the steps again.

"Or you're afraid to meet someone so you ran away when he came." He was following me down, too.

"Don't you have practice? I'm fine so you can go back now."

"You ignored my last statement."

"What last statement?" Ugh. This guy is too smart for my own good.

"You were avoiding Donghae hyung, weren't you?"

Even the mention of his name made my heart skip a beat. I was supposed to be over him.

"I don't know him. Who is he?" I stopped and looked up at Kyuhyun. He was smirking.

"I'm good at reading people. And I think you know him and have some past with him. Am I right?" Kyuhyun probed.

"No, you're not. Look, I really don't have any idea--"

"Kyuhyun-a! You're there! Eunhyuk said you chased a girl so I want to check it out and -- hey, is that her?" A familiar voice shouted upstairs.

"Oh, Donghae hyung! Yeah, I was chasing this girl. Want to meet her?"

Oh no. This is bad. Really bad. Donghae was going down now. Reika started to run downstairs but Kyuhyun grabbed her arm.

"Let me go!" She hissed at him.

"You don't know him, right? So I'm going to introduce him to you." The creep was enjoying this.

Suddenly, two girls were coming upstairs.

"Kyuhyun-a, rare for you to be using the stairs and oh, with a girl." said the blonde Chinese girl and saw Kyuhyun holding Reika's arm.

Kyuhyun let go of her arm immediately at the sight of the girl. Reika wondered why but she had no time to lose. She had to get away before Donghae could come close.

"Excuse me." She passed by the two girls and ran downstairs.

"Hey, wait!" Kyuhyun called after her.

"Why did she run away?" She heard Donghae ask.

Reika was panting hard when she reached the parking lot. Running downstairs from the 7th floor was definitely no joke. She went inside Nico and calmed herself down. Donghae was just a few steps away from her... a few steps away from him finding out that she was there.