Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Donghae’s POV

Donghae was worried where Reika had gone to. How could he not notice that she wasn’t behind him anymore? He noticed that Kyuhyun wasn’t there, too. Did he..?

“Hyung, where’s Kyuhyun-a?” He asked Yesung.

“He went to the restroom.” Yesung hyung was taking selcas. He’ll probably post it in Twitter later. “Do you think my side profile looks handsome today?”

“Yeah, I guess so.” He thought he would take a selca, too, for the fans to see. He got his phone. “Okay.. so what pose should I --- waaaa! No!” He shook his head. “I should find Reika first!” He’s frustrated on how easily he gets distracted.

“You’re like some crazy ahjussi there, Donghae-a.” Siwon commented.

“She just probably went somewhere. Maybe she saw Sooyoung-a. SNSD are here, too.” Sungmin hyung said.

“What if she got lost?” Reika might be crying now, trying to find her way.

“Yah, Donghae.” Eunhyuk said. “She’s not like you.” Then laughed.

The others laughed with him. He frowned at them. “Yeah, yeah. Make fun of me. I’m going to look for her.”

“Yah, Donghae, we’re about to start.” Kangin hyung stopped him.

He was about to make a run for it when the door opened, revealing Kyuhyun.

“What the hell did you do in the restroom? You’re gone for too long.” Hyukkie said to Kyuhyun.

“Seriously, Hyukjae-a, you want to know what I do in the restroom?” Kyuhyun chuckled. “Oh, Donghae-a, you’re here.” He didn’t look too surprised to see him.

Donghae eyed him suspiciously. “Did you see Reika-chan?”

“Reika? She’s here? I didn’t see her.” Kyuhyun passed by him and went straight to his laptop, probably to play Starcraft again. But he still felt something wasn’t right.

One of the staff came and told them to get ready. They were going to have the pre-recording rehearsal, then the live recording right after. He got dressed into his costume and was prepped up by the cordi noona. His make-up was almost done when Reika came.

“Reika-chan!” He saw Ryeowook hugged her. How can she just let him hug her?!

He stood up. “Wookie-a! Don’t hug her!”

“You’re too possessive, hyung. Tch.” Wookie said at him.

He walked towards Reika. “Reika-chan, where did you go?”