Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Reika's POV

"What would you like to order, miss?" The guy with dark brown hair that looked like he just got up from bed asked me when she turned around.

"Umm.." Reika blinked twice. He's very good-looking. He looks like a mischievous boy who's pretty bored at the moment.

"Not ready to order yet?" And his voice.. it's like caramel macchiato blended with that voice.

"C-caramel macchiato." She managed to answer.

His lips formed a smile. "Yeah.. Changmin used to describe my voice like that. Your order now, please?"

Ah.. so someone told him that already. "Uhh.. that was my order."

Someone who looks like a cute boy with prominent cheekbones suddenly came up beside him.

"You're really conceited, Kyuhyun-a." The cute boy chuckled.

The one he called Kyuhyun scratched his head and frowned. "Shut up, Ryeong. So yeah, one cup of caramel macchiato. Anything else?"

"Do you have muffins? A Blueberry muffin." Reika finally composed myself.

"So that's one cup of caramel macchiato and a blueberry muffin coming right up." The cute boy named Ryeong started to get her order.

She sat down at a nearby table. It's been like what? 8 years? Yes, 8 years since a guy had that effect on her. She was nibbling on a muffin when the two girls she talked to earlier sat opposite of her.

"You told us you didn't know Super Junior but you were pretty starstruck back at the counter." Girl 1 started to say.

"You can't really blame her. Anyone would get starstruck with Kyu Oppa and Wookie Oppa. Kyaaah~!" said Girl 2.

"Honestly, I don't know them. I'm here in Seoul for a vacation and I just happened to pass by here. I got curious so I decided to go inside. I've heard of K-Pop songs but I'm not really interested." Well, except for Girls' Generation. But it's kind of obligatory since her bestfriend's one of the members.

"So you aren't really an ELF." Girl 2 was kind of shocked with that fact.

"Elf? Yeah. I'm human. Aren't you?" Reika said.

The two girls laughed. "No, silly. Not the mythical creature.. well, Teukie oppa coined it from that. But what we mean is Super Junior's fans. We're called Ever Lasting Friends. ELF for short." Girl 1 explained.

"Oh. I see. I guess I'm behind K-Pop times." She took a sip of her coffee.

"Everything alright, ladies?"

And she almost spilled it out when she heard that voice.

"K-Kyuhyun Oppa!" The two girls were blushing now.

"Annyeong. I hope you're enjoying your food." Reika felt his stare on her but she didn't meet his eyes and continued to nibble her muffin.

"Oppa! We know it's impossible but our friend here doesn't know SuJu!" Girl 1 told him. Why does she have to tell him that?!

"Jinjja? (Really?)" There was a tinge of surprise in his voice. Maybe he already got that idea back at the counter.

Reika raised her head to look at him. She regretted it soon enough because his stare was boring into her.

"Mianhe. I'm not really into K-Pop. A pleasure to meet you, though." She stood up. "I'll take my leave. It's getting late already. Thank you." She bowed towards him & the two girls and went straight to the exit.

Reika got out on the street. There was really something on her encounter with that Super Junior member, Kyuhyun.

She was about to turn into the corner when someone called behind her.

"Hey."

She walked faster. Were there a lot of muggers here in Seoul?

"Hey, muffin girl." He was catching up with her. Wait, that voice..

She turned around. "Oh. You."

"Yes. Me." He stopped a few meters away from her.

"What do you want.. Kyuhyun-ssi, right?" Reika wrapped her arms around herself. The wind was really cold outside.

"Annyeong haseyo. Kyuhyun imnida." He introduced himself with a bow. "Uri neun Super Juni-or!" And he showed his palm at her.

"Uhh.. yeah. Is that the new standard greeting here in Korea?" He's freaking her out in a cute way.

He chuckled and he looked kind of embarrassed. "No. Only our group. You really don't know us, huh? So yeah. I'm Kyuhyun & you are?"

"Someone you won't be meeting again." She started to walk away. She didn't really feel like introducing herself to people in the middle of the night at a street where no one else was passing by. He may be a superstar but who knows what's going on inside his head.

"Hey, wait.”

"Goodbye, Kyuhyun-ssi of Super Junior. It was wrong to follow me here outside. Your fangirls are coming up behind you."

She walked away quickly as Kyuhyun's fans were running towards him. He might get mugged by them but she don't have to worry about that.

"I have a feeling we'll meet again!" She heard him shout behind her.

"I hope not." Reika whispered to herself as she went back to her hotel suite.

*End of Chapter 2*