Chapter 6

Kyuhyun's POV

"Hey, Kyuhyun-a. Who was that girl? Is she pretty?" Donghae asked him.

"Just someone. Yes, she's pretty." He answered while walking back towards the practice room.

"What's her name?" Hae continued to ask.

"Rei... Rina." He lied.

It was clear to him that Reika was running away from Donghae. He felt kind of guilty that he tried to let Donghae meet her. But he can't help it. Her reactions were interesting. So to compensate, he won't tell his hyung her real name. He'll just let fate make a way for them to meet, no matter what connection they have. And there was another reason. A very stupid one. He can't quite understand but... it's like he wants to keep Reika to himself.

"But why did you let her run away? Why was she running away in the first place?" Seriously. Donghae hyung asks too many questions.

"She was hurrying to meet someone. And.. that's it." He can't say why he let her go. Victoria noona suddenly appeared with Krystal and he felt.. guilty being seen with another girl. Though he's sure noona won't really mind.

"You better introduce her to me next time." Hae grinned. "Rina, huh? You like her, Kyuhyun-a?"

Kyuhyun jusy shrugged. They were now on the practice room. They started as soon as they got there.

-------------------------------------

After practice, the members went off to their individual schedules. He doesn't have anything scheduled for today so he'll just go back to the dorm and play games.

"Kyuhyun, wait." Eunhyuk hyung called him.

"I'll go ahead, Hyukkie. I'll wait at the parking lot." Donghae hyung said to him.

"Yeah, okay."

"I'll go now. Kyuhyun-a." Hae waved.

Kyuhyun nodded at him. "What is it, hyung?" He asked Eunhyuk when Donghae left.

"Did he meet her?" Eunhyuk whispered.

"Who? And why are you whispering?"

"Reika-chan. He might still be outside. So?"

"No."

"Did you tell him her name?"

"No. Do you know her, hyung? Is this something important?" Kyuhyun was right. Something was up between Reika and Donghae.

"Yeah, I know her. I saw her once before. I just remembered when Donghae came and she ran away."