Chapter 7

Reika’s POV

Reika continuously snapped pictures of Han River. It’s been a week since she arrived in Seoul and she was getting bored now. She’s a workaholic. She can’t stay in a vacation for too long. She found it amazing that she lasted a week.

“Though a lot of unexpected things happened in a week.” She whispered to herself.

Ever since she saw Donghae again, she would dream of him when she’s sleeping. What if he was already there when she entered the practice room? What if she never got to run away? Would he recognize her? What would he do upon seeing her? Would he ask her to come back to him?

Reika shook her head. There was no way he would do that. Lee Donghae is now a superstar. He could easily get himself a lover. He probably forgot about her. And why the hell is she thinking about these things?

She took a seat at a nearby bench. She realized it’s more boring to be in a vacation alone. Sooyoung offered to accompany her in touring around Seoul but she didn’t want to bother her bestfriend, especially now that SNSD is planning a comeback.

“Maybe I should hire someone to accompany me….” She said absent-mindedly.

“Can I apply to be your companion?” Someone said from behind her.

That annoying voice was achingly familiar. She stood up and started to walk away. If it really was him, she has to get away.

“ Hey, wait!” He grabbed her arm. How could he catch up with her in just a second?!

Reika took a deep breath and turned towards him. “What do you –“ Wait, was it really him? “Umm.. who are you?”

“Heol. You already forgot about me?” He lowered his sunglasses.

No doubt. It was him. In a ridiculous disguise. “How could anyone recognize you with that, Kyuhyun-ssi? I see you’re an expert in disguises.” Kyuhyun wore mismatched clothes with a cap that could cover his eyes, a dark green scarf and sunglasses. She would’ve laughed hard if she had the same normal sense of humor like other people.

“It’s a requisite for an idol star.. if you want to go to public places without anyone noticing.” He put back his sunglasses. “Fancy meeting you here.”

“Huh. Yeah. So, bye.” She started to walk again but he was still holding her arm. “Do you mind?” She gestured to her arm. “I’m going now. You should probably go, too. I have a feeling your diehard fans will still recognize you.”

“You’re always in a hurry to leave when we meet. Did I do something wrong?”

Yes. Barging into my quiet life. “Nothing. I’m just a busy person.”

“How can someone on a vacation be busy?”

“I-I’m not on a vacation.” How did he know that?