Chapter 23

Chapter 24

Reika's POV

Reika's back in Japan. It's been a week since she met up with Super Junior and she immediately flew back for other business matters. She had no time to slack even if Christmas is just three days away.

Someone was calling her. She checked the caller first and felt relieved that it was her mother.

"Moshi moshi, okaa-san."

"Reika-chan! It's been a week and you still didn't tell me you're back in Japan!"

"I thought you already knew. And I know you're too busy."

"But it's Christmas season, my dear. We thought you're staying in Korea so we just planned on celebrating with you here and surprise you."

"So you're there now? I'm so sorry, Okaa-san. I'm just too occupied with work."

"There you go stressing yourself again. Why don't you come here in Seoul? Or do you want us to go home?"

"I'm fine, Okaa-san. It's been awhile since you visited Korea so you might as well enjoy it. I'll just stay here."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

They talked for a little while more before Reika decided to end it. She sighed and glanced at the paperwork. Vacation wasn't an option now. Her phone rang again and she was hesitating to answer. She was glad to know it was just one of her subordinates.

Reika had been cautious of answering phone calls for awhile now. Ever since she left Seoul, two people just won't stop calling her: Donghae and Kyuhyun.

Donghae was fine 'coz he just checks on her and catching up with what she's been up to. As he had said on that day in her suite, he was really trying to win her back. She felt touched that he would still call her even though they're busy for a comeback in January and year-end shows in Korea.

On the other hand, Kyuhyun just... ticks her off. If it was possible for a person to be more irritating than he really is, Kyuhyun was the proof. Sometimes, he would just say hello and then end the call immediately. The rest of the calls, he would just tell her something annoying. She blocked his number already but maybe he has 50 phones 'coz he would use a different one next time. She can't help but answer it 'coz it might be business matters.