Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Reika’s POV

Reika woke up early that New Year’s Eve but she didn’t want to get up from bed. She wasn’t lazy, but that morning, she would prefer staying in bed for the whole day. She had no work to do for that day and the temperature was really cold, but it’s natural for winter. Plus, she was in emotional distress for a few days now so she just wanted to be a bum even for one day.

She peeked at the windows from inside her blanket. “What a calm morning.”

She was about to close her eyes again when her doorbell rang. She frowned. She wasn’t expecting anyone that day. She would just like to ignore it but the idiot outside her door was ringing nonstop.

“Oh for the love of –“ Reika rose up from bed, feeling very irritated. It was just 7am in the morning. Just when she thought she could have a peaceful time.

“I swear I’m gonna wring this person’s neck.” She felt the urge of killing someone. It wasn’t her habit to peek on the hotel door to know who it was so she just opened/slammed the door open. And when she saw the person, no, the people who just ruined her supposed to be lazy day, her jaw dropped.

“Good morning, Reika-chan!” Ryeowook greeted her.

“Did you just wake up? Your hair’s still a mess, noona.” Henry touched her bed hair.

“We just met yesterday but I missed you already!”Donghae hugged her without any preamble.

“Are we disturbing you? I hope not.” Kyuhyun said without any effort to hide the sarcasm.

Reika was too shocked to react even when the four guys entered her suite without permission.

“Whoa~ your place really is huge! But your house in Japan is still bigger!” Ryeowook exclaimed.

“I slept here in the sofa with Reika last time!” Donghae said proudly.

“For real, hyung?! Did you get first base?!” – Henry

“What the hell are you guys doing here?! And who gave you permission to enter?!” She said when she finally came back to her senses. She was struggling hard to keep her rage.

“Well, you didn’t complain when we went in.” Said Kyuhyun who was leaning on the wall, looking amused.

“We’re here to pick you up so you better get ready.” Donghae looked so excited.

“Pick me up? Why?” Did she have schedule with them today?

“You’re going with us to Taiwan, right?” Ryeowook said.

“Taiwan? And why the hell will I go to Taiwan with you?”