Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Reika's POV

Reika didn't expect this kind of development. Before she even got to realize it, they were already on Leeteuk's car on the way to where ever Donghae's celebration was going to be. She only got back on her senses when the car swerved recklessly.

"Hyung! Are you going to kill us?!" Kyuhyun, who was riding shotgun, shouted at Leeteuk.

"Calm down. No one's harmed." Leeteuk said coolly. "You girls okay in the back?"

"Seriously, no." Sooyoung answered him. "Drive carefully, oppa. Reika-chan here is still shocked."

"Just please let me off on the next street." Reika pleaded.

"Oh, you finally got to say something." Kyuhyun teased .

"Shut up, you worthless creature." She glared at him.

"Hey, hey, don't get mad at me! I wasn't the one who dragged you here."

"It'll be alright, Reika-chan. You'll just have to greet Donghae a happy birthday. And besides, you two need to explain some things to me. Since when have the two of you started going out?" Leeteuk asked.

"We're not going out!" Reika and Kyuhyun said at the same time.

Sooyoung giggled and Leeteuk grinned, showing his dimple. "You two are synchronized. So what about those rumors?"

"That guy just stalked me - "

"I'm not your stalker!" Kyuhyun interjected.

"Fine. I was just roaming around Han River when this guy showed up out of PURE COINCIDENCE and then the fans recognized him so we ran away. I let him stay at my suite because he left his car. Eunhyuk-ssi fetched him afterwards." She explained.

"With Donghae." Kyuhyun added.

Sooyoung got surprised and looked at her. "You met Donghae oppa?! Why didn't you tell me?! How did it go? Did you kiss and make up?"

"Nothing of that sort happened." The two guys snickered at the front and she glared at them. "He didn't even recognize me."

"Are you for real? That's impossible! He must be kidding. I constantly send him your pictures --" Sooyoung covered her mouth.

"What?! How come I don't know that? So that's why you're asking for my photos every single time?"

"Umm, Reika." Kyuhyun started to say. "Well, you see, yesterday-"

"We're here already." Leeteuk announced. "Let's get inside and talk about that later."

"I'm going home. I don't want to be in there." She said.

"I thought you moved on a long time ago, Mizakuchi." Kyuhyun looked at her. "Why can't you face him? Still affected?"

"I just don't think looking back at the past will do me any good."

"As you said, it's all in the past. Can't you be civil with him in the present? Even just for his birthday." He said seriously.

She just stared at him. Why was he doing this?

"Come on, you two. That's enough." Leeteuk interrupted. "I'm sorry for suddenly dragging you, Reika. I'll just drive you home if you really don't want to come. I just wanted Donghae to see you in his birthday. That would make him happy. This will be the last birthday that I can celebrate with him, you see. I'm enlisting in the army on the last week of October."

Reika felt guilty. Well, there's no harm in just showing up, right? She'll just greet him then go home. He doesn't know her anymore, anyway. That stupid guy. "Okay. I'll go. I've already wasted time coming here."