Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Reika’s POV

Kyuhyun Donghae Kyuhyun Donghae Kyuhyun Donghae Kyuhyun Donghae Kyuhyun Donghae Kyuhyun Donghae Kyuhyun Donghae Kyuhyun Donghae Kyuhyun Donghae Kyuhyun DonghaeKyuhyun Donghae Kyuhyun Donghae Kyuhyun Donghae Kyuhyun Donghae Kyuhyun Donghae Kyuhyun Donghae Kyuhyun Donghae Kyuhyun Donghae Kyuhyun Donghae Kyuhyun Donghae Kyuhyun DonghaeKyuhyun Donghae

Reika feels she’s about to lose her sanity. She knew from the start that she’s still in love with Donghae but then Kyuhyun just popped up and made her confuse than she already is. What were they doing to her? She felt like admitting herself inside a mental hospital.

She didn’t sign up for this. She just wanted a peaceful life. Love means trouble. She shouldn’t have searched for it when she was younger.

“What if you’re in love with the both of them?” A part of her mind told her.

That’s too impossible. She can’t feel the same for the both of them. She wasn’t like that. Maybe she’s just imagining things with Kyuhyun. It’s just some stupid attraction or a childish infatuation. Her feelings were just shaken because she never encountered someone like him before; someone who would annoy the hell out of her but still save her when she’s in a pinch and make her smile in ways she never imagined.

“Gahhhh.. it’s no use.” She put down her pencil on the table and massaged her forehead. She was starting to create designs for Super Junior’s line. She always wants to put her idle time into use but her mind’s into other things at the moment.

“Miss Reika.” Chesca called her attention.

“Yes?”

“Don’t you have somewhere to go to?”

“Oh yeah. Darn.” She almost forgot. Girls’ Generation would have a one hour special for their comeback. She promised Sooyoung that she would come. “Thanks for reminding.”

“No problem, Ma’am. That’s what I’m here for.” Chesca removed her glasses, which means she’ll start talking to her as a friend now. “But Reika-nee (-nee is short for onee, which is a Japanese honorific used to an older sister, like ‘unnie’ in Korean), this is the first time I’ve reminded you of your schedule. Are you going through something?”

“Yeah, insanity.”  Reika said inside her head. “No. Maybe I’m just tired. The year’s just started but I already have a lot of things in hand.”

“Well, you try to do many things at once, Reika-nee. Don’t worry; we won’t be meeting SOME Super Junior members for awhile because of their overseas schedule. You know what I mean.” Chesca winked and giggled.

Maybe Sooyoung was gossiping with Chesca behind her back because her secretary pretty much have an idea what’s going on with her so-called lovelife. “I hope they’ll do promotions for a whole year.” She grimaced.

“Then that’s going to be a problem with us. We’ll have to follow them to other countries for our work.”