Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Donghae's POV

Donghae woke up early that morning. He went out to jog and have some exercise. He needed to talk with someone, too. He was doing push-ups by the pool when he saw Kyuhyun pass by. He stood up and grabbed a towel.

"Kyuhyun-a! Wait up!"

Kyuhyun turned around. "What is it, hyung?"

Things were still rocky between them after he hit him in the face the other night. He didn't like violence but he was just so pissed off because of what he did to Reika.

He stopped a few meters away from him. "You're going back to Korea now?"

Kyuhyun nodded. "We'll be leaving in an hour."

"Uhhh.. about the other night.. I'm sorry if I hit you." Donghae looked at his feet.

"It's alright. I deserved it. You hit like a girl, anyway."

"I can hit you again right now, Kyuhyun-a." He warned.

Kyuhyun raised his arms. "I still have a recording later. Manager hyung will scold you again."

"Yeah, I know. Reika would get mad at me, too. But Kyuhyun-a, she told me that you asked her to wait for you. Why? Is everything alright? Are you really together with Vicky now? What's going on?"

"You ask too many questions."

"Answer me one at a time."

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you yet. Or anyone else." He turned around.

"Don't you think it's unfair to her? You probably know how she feels."

"Yeah. She still loves you, right?" There was pain in Kyuhyun's voice.

"Huh? Wait, Kyuhyun-a --"

"I still need to check out. Noona's waiting for me in the lobby, too." And he walked away quickly.