Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Reika’s POV

Reika just continued to stare at the door while sitting on the floor. She didn’t plan that to rhyme but it’s just like that. Donghae didn’t recognize her. She should be happy for she won’t go to the trouble of hiding away from him while she’s staying at Seoul.

So he really moved on already. Maybe Kyuhyun was just messing with her when he said Hae’s still into her. Gosh, she’s so full of herself. And she feels so hurt that he forgot about her already. Her eye color just changed and he doesn’t know her anymore. She was the one who left him before, right? Maybe he hated her so much that’s why he buried her memories of her.

She felt so pathetic. She’s willing herself not to cry so she stood up and went to her room. She got her luggage and started to pack some things. A vacation was what she needed. But she was already on vacation. Wait, delete that. A vacation away from Donghae was what she needed.

It was already 3 in the afternoon when she left for her destination so she assumes she’ll arrive at nighttime. Reika hopes she’s going the right way even though it’s been years since she got to visit there.

True enough, she arrived at Mokpo at 8 in the evening. Mokpo.. her hometown.. where she grew up.. with Donghae.

Maybe she’s turning into a masochist. She got hurt because of what happened that day but then she still went to the place where everywhere reminds her of him.

Reika got out of the car and stared at the village in front of her. Her parents hired someone to look after their house when they moved to Japan so maybe she can ask to spend the night there.

“A lot has changed in this place.” She said to herself.

She started walking inside the village and stopped by the playground. She used to play here… alone. Yeah, she was a loner when she was just a child. If it wasn’t for Sooyoung and Donghae, she would be pretty much forever alone.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps behind her. Oh no. She was all alone in this deserted place at night. Shoot. She forgot her pepper spray at the car. Reika held her bag tightly. She didn’t study martial arts for nothing. When she felt the unknown person behind her, she immediately spun around and slammed her bag at his face.

There was a sound like a nose getting broken and a familiar voice shouted, “AWWW! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU, WOMAN?!”

Wait, is he? Is he really? It was dark and the streetlight was casting a vague silhouette of him. “Kyuhyun-ssi?!” She can’t believe her eyes. What was he doing here?!

“Shit. I think I just broke my nose, you amazon.” He was holding his nose and Reika’s eyes got bigger when she saw that blood was coming out from his nose.

“Kyuhyun-ssi! You’re bleeding!” She rummaged her bag for tissue or a towel.