Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Reika’s POV

Reika was sketching designs in her office. A lot of ideas have already accumulated in her mind and she needed to put them into paper before they all disappear again in case a distraction comes barging in again in her life. All of a sudden, her intercom beeped. She didn’t have an appointment for that day so she wondered what it was.

She pressed the button. “Yes?”

“Someone’s here to see you, Miss Mizakuchi.” Chesca said over.

“Who is it?”

“It’s Donghae-ssi, Ma’am.”

“Tell him he needs to ask for an appointment first before –“

The door suddenly opened. “Reika-chan! Good afternoon!”

She stood up and crossed her arms. “We have a company policy, Mr. Lee. Now, step outside or I’ll call security.”

“You’re such a meanie, Reika-chan. I even bought you flowers.” He showed the bouquet of roses he was hiding behind his back. “Where do you want to place them?”

“Outside with you. So please, go out. I’m currently busy now.”

“What time will you be done?”

“Let’s see.” She pretended to scan her planner. “Next year. So then, see you in 2014. Goodbye, Lee Donghae.” She strode towards the door and gestured for him to go outside.

“It’s okay. I can wait forever.” He smiled.

She can’t really force him out, huh? Well, she could call security but she still worried about his reputation so she had no choice but to let him stay. “Tch. What do you want?”

“You.” He stated as if it was so obvious.

Her cheeks flushed. “Be serious, Donghae. I don’t have all the time in the world.”

“I’m serious with that. Well, you could finish first your work then we could go.” He glanced at his watch. “We still have a few hours before it starts.”

“What would start in a few hours?”

“It’s a secret. But I’m sure you’ll enjoy it so..” He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her gently towards her desk. “..you better get it done now. I’ll wait in here.”

She just sighed and just continued her work. But it was a really hard task with Donghae staring shamelessly at her, like when he was still her ‘stalker’ back in middle school. “I won’t get anything done if you’ll continue melting me like that.”

“I can’t help it. You’re so beautiful when you’re serious.”

“Shut up.” She shifted her seat to avoid his gaze. It was going to be a long time with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour, she was done with Eunhyuk’s and Sungmin’s designs. She saw that Donghae was playing something on his phone. Good thing he didn’t continue staring at her for the entire duration of his stay. It would be really creepy. “Do you still want to go?”

He stood up. “Of course. So, let’s go?”

“I’ll just fix up my table.” Reika arranged the papers on her table and was surprised when Donghae helped her. Was he really eager to go? “Don’t you have anything else to do?” It’s already been the third time this week that Donghae asked him out. First, they just ate out and the second time, they watched a movie.