Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Reika’s POV

“Okay! That’s good! Keep it going!” The photographer continuously took shots of Super Junior with them wearing their new line-up.

The outfits really suited them. They were professional models, too. Their image now was far from the dorky and playful personalities that they have. Their agency really trained them to be all-around. It seriously wasn’t easy to be an idol star.

The news that they are going to have their very own fashion line was causing a buzz among netizens. Most of them were excited over it and expressed their support for it. It was a good publicity for the company here in Asia. Really, just how famous are they?

“I guess Mom didn’t choose them just because of whim.” She thought to herself.

“And that wraps it up! 30 minutes break then get ready for the individual shots.” The photographer announced and the stylists fawned over the 11 guys.

“Get the outfits ready from the other room.” She instructed her staff.

Reika was there to supervise everything and make sure that things were right on schedule. It wasn’t that hard of a task but because the models are one of the most annoying people she met, it was definitely going to be mentally stressful.

“Everything going your way, Miss President?”

Kyuhyun startled her so she moved away and went to where her staff was. She was avoiding him after that Christmas night. She didn’t know what came to her when she kissed him on the cheek so she doesn’t know how to talk to him if he ever teased her about that. She was so embarrassed by it.

“Are you alright here? Is there anything I can do?” She caught her staff by surprise when she entered.

“Ah.. yes, Team Leader. We’re handling it.” One of them answered.

“You don’t have to do this, Ma’am. We can do it.” Her secretary smiled.

“I know, Chesca. But I’m not doing much. There are 11 men we have to cater so I might as well help you with the burden.” And she needed the distraction, too.

Reika went back with her staff to the location. They sorted out what outfits would be carried by the members. Then she saw Ryeowook and Sungmin walking towards her.

“Reika-chan! Your designs are great!” Sungmin exclaimed when they got closer.

“Thank you. Our designers would really appreciate that.”

“They’re really comfortable and nice. What would our individual outfits be like?” Ryeowook asked.

She gestured towards the clothes rack. “You’ll see when you get ready. My staff already prepared it.”

“It would be great if we could wear those that are personally picked by you, Reika-chan.” Sungmin smiled. In her opinion, these two are the cutest among the members. They looked a lot younger than their age. That was bad news for her that was younger than them.

“I’ll be the one to handle your Super Junior line, anyway. We’ll start immediately after this first endorsement with you guys is done.”

“You’ll also be designing our clothes, right? Waaa~ sugoi (amazing). What would it be like?” Sungmin looked very ecstatic that his eyes were literally sparkling. He could really pass as a girl if he tried. He might even look a lot more beautiful than her. Is this a trend in K-Pop, boys who are a lot prettier than the girls?

“I apologize, Reika.” Kangin came over. “Sungminnie is overly excited over it because he thinks it would remove his image as a fashion terrorist.” He laughed.