Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Kyuhyun's POV

Kyuhyun was rewatching old episodes of Radio Star in his dorm room, monitoring his MC skills & laughing at his own sharp comments.

Eunhyuk opened the door. "Yah, Kyuhyun. Monitoring yourself again? Are you obsessed with yourself?"

Kyuhyun threw a potato chip at him. "Don't disturb me, hyung."

Eunhyuk easily dodged it. "Make yourself useful and help me at TLJ today. Come on, Ryeong & Yesung hyung are coming, too."

"Will I get free bread?"

"Aissh. This kid. Yah! You haven't even bought anything there & you want free bread?"

"Will I get free bread?"

"You-- Fine! You'll get free bread after you've worked. Mom's going somewhere so I need helpers. Now get dressed. Not too flashy. And no stripes."

"Okay." Kyuhyun opened his wardrobe and took out a shirt with black stripes.

Tous Les Jours was so full of fans even before they arrived. He really loves ELF. They keep supporting whatever the members do. Upon stepping inside, he had a feeling that something was going to happen today. He got excited over that.

A few hours later, he found out that he was wrong. Nothing special happened and he was already tired. He wished he could have that free bread already and go home.

"Kyuhyun-a!" Eunhyuk called him. "Switch with me. I'll just go to the restroom."

Kyuhyun took Hyukjae's place at the counter. Then he saw her.

She was talking with two girls behind her and hasn’t noticed yet that it was already her queue on line.

"So, what would you like to order, ladies?" Kyuhyun asked.

She finally turned towards him. And he saw the prettiest set of blue eyes that he ever laid his sight on.

She has a very pretty face, a cross between Japanese & Korean? He can't tell. Her long, black hair was shiny.. and Kyuhyun looked again at her eyes. Pretty blue eyes under thick eyelashes. She looked pretty stunned to see him, too.

Kyuhyun asked her order once again and she stammered as she mentioned caramel macchiato. So she's a fan of his. Kyuhyun felt very lucky.

"Your order now, please?" He thinks she's really happy meeting him.

"Uh.. that was my order." She said. And he felt very stupid. Really stupid. He must look stupid to her now.

Right on cue, Ryeowook came and mocked him. Kyuhyun let him take her order instead.

"Were you trying to act cool? I think she doesn't know you. Maybe she was my fan." Ryeowook laughed at his shame when pretty blue eyes left.

"I have a feeling she doesn't have an idea who we are. Her face didn't register recognition when she saw you." Kyuhyun answered back.

"That's strange. I think everyone here are fans. Well, get back to work." Ryeong went back to his place.

Kyuhyun interacted with the fans when Hyukjae came back. Until he saw her at the table with friends. He decided to approach her. This girl really got him curious.

True enough, pretty blue eyes doesn't know who they are, according to her friends that he thinks she just met. What was stranger was that she didn't look at him and continued to eat her muffin like he wasn't there. But a few moments later, she looked up at him before getting up from her seat and saying goodbye.

"She's kind of weird." One of the girls said. "Oppa, can we get you to.."

But Kyuhyun didn't hear what she has to say 'coz he already followed out pretty blue eyes with the blueberry muffin. She was already around the corner when he called her.

She started walking quickly so he had to catch up and called her out again.

"Hey, muffin girl." Why was she running away? Did she think he was some sort of bad guy?

Muffin girl finally stopped and turned around. She looked annoyed. Interesting. "Oh. You." She said.

"Yes. Me." Kyuhyun answered back. Darn, he forgot all the cool stuff he was planning to say.

"What do you want.. Kyuhyun-ssi\, right?" So she remembers his name. He noticed that she was feeling cold. He wrote a mental note in his mind to lend her his jacket later if things would turn out good.

He introduced himself like how he & the other SJ members would introduce themselves on shows. Leeteuk hyung taught them that.

Kyuhyun got the idea that she found him weird by it. He felt embarrassed. She wasn't a fan so of course she won't get it.

"So yeah, I'm Kyuhyun & you are?" He wanted to know her name.. this certain girl who piqued his interest.

"Someone you won't be meeting again." She answered. Wait, what?

She was starting to walk away when she warned him that his fans are already behind him. He forgot his disguise when outside. That's just great.

"I have a feeling we'll be meeting again!" He shouted at her hoping she heard that. He also hoped that he could escape without getting scratched by the fans.

The things he had to go through just to get a girl's name. Yeah, being an idol is hard.

*End of Chapter 3*