Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Reika’s POV

“Did you tell the 12th floor members that I’m here?” Reika asked the 11th floor residents while riding the elevator.

“Of course not. They’ll begin cleaning up and that’s not fair.” Eunhyuk said.

“I think Ryeonggu cleaned up this morning. I heard some clattering and moving around this morning. I highly doubt about Donghae-a though.” Sungmin chuckled.

“Junghoon-ssi also said to me that maybe I could put some sense to Donghae. Why? Doesn’t he clean his room?” She asked.

“Hmmm, maybe you should just see for yourself.” Eunhyuk winked at her.

“O……kay.” She furrowed her brows.

When they arrived at the 12th floor, Reika got out and the three members were trailing behind her. She noticed that Kyuhyun haven’t said a word since they got out of their dorm so she glanced at him. He seemed to be upset about something.

“I have an idea, Reika-chan. You go hide first. We’ll surprise them.” Eunhyuk laughed.

“Uhh, alright.” She’ll just go along with whatever they’re planning now.

Sungmin rang the doorbell while chuckling. They rang for the second time because there seemed to be no answer.

“I’m sure they’re here. Ryeonggu would’ve told me if they went out.” Sungmin commented.

Just then, the door opened and she had to hide in the corner again. She felt very foolish doing that.

“Hyung! What brings you guys here?” Ryeowook was the one who opened the door.

“Just a visit. We were bored downstairs. Did you guys clean up this morning?” Eunhyuk asked him.

“Yeah, a little. But we were moving some stuff though. Donghae hyung wants the television near the kitchen so it’s a bit disorganized. Why are you asking, Hyukjae-a?” Ryeowook said, then after a few moments his eyes widened. “Don’t tell me today’s the day!”

“We’d like you to meet our dorm inspector for the month.” Eunhyuk announced and signaled for her to come out. She sighed then stepped out. “Good day to you, Wookie-a.” Reika bowed towards him.

“Reika-chan? Just how old are you?” Wookie asked him.

She frowned. Why was he asking her age?

Sungmin laughed. “Don’t mind that, Reika-chan. We’re not just used to having young people inspect our dorms. Our managers often ask older people because he thinks we can’t bribe them or something if our dorm situation isn’t good.”