Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Reika’s POV

“Sexy, free and single, I’m ready to ------ ugh.” Reika stopped herself. She did as her mother told her to. For the last two days, she listened to every Super Junior song in the albums her mother gave her, read their profiles and stared at their posters (except for Donghae’s and Kyuhyun’s) and now she feels so frustrated. Frustrated because she got the Last Song Syndrome with their songs. She never bothered to listen to their songs before but now that she had, she knew that they are really catchy.

She has to watch their shows and performances next but for now, she needed to be on a meeting with them. She already arrived in Seoul and is staying again at her suite. The meeting is set later on the afternoon so she still had time to compose herself.

After everything that happened last October, she was afraid of going back to Seoul. Not just because of Super Junior, but also those paparazzis. She hopes they wouldn’t recognize her anymore. The rumor was long dead, anyway. How would they react if they found out she’ll be the one leading the team to collect data from them? No, rephrase that. How would Donghae and Kyuhyun feel? She hopes they’ll just be civil with her and forget about everything from the past. She was there for work. Nothing more.

Her phone rang. Reika answered it.

“Yes? Are you guys settled already?” It was one of her team members.

“Yes, Ma’am. But we just saw on the news that there’s going to be a blizzard later. Can we head there safely later?”

“The agency’s not that far from here. We can manage, I think. But if it comes to worse, we have no choice but to cancel the meeting. Let’s just see how things turn out.”

Reika looked out of the window and wished that there will really be a blizzard later. She’s dreading the meeting later. She remembered her wish during her stay last October. She really got the chance to see Korean snow.

-

It was already 2 in the afternoon. Reika needed to be head to SMTOWN Building now or she’ll be late. Plus, she thinks the blizzard’s going to start real soon. She rubbed her hands and went inside her car, Nico.

“Okay, Nico. I know the snow’s going to be hard for you but please bear it.” She whispered to her Nico. If someone heard her, they will probably think she was crazy.

Reika sped away, dreading every mile she takes. She was getting nearer and nearer to her doom. It already started snowing though not that hard and she wished it was just bury her alive. Two months have passed but she hasn’t sorted out her feelings yet.

She stopped at a thought. Why was she getting so worked up with this? It’s just business. They’re professionals and they won’t let their personal lives get in the way of work. They must’ve forgotten about the events that happened, too. She let out a relieved sigh. Everything was going to work out well.

Kyuhyun’s POV