Chapter 7

(Some Ed Sheeran would be good for this specific chapter. You can start the song when initiated. Happy reading :) x)

"My whole life, the people around me made me feel like sin, but her eyes convince me not to listen to them."

- Christopher Poindexter

Aflame - Chapter 7

It was hard staying away from Harry, and honestly, I couldn't do it anymore.

The silence was killing me slowly and I couldn't handle another minute of sitting around and waiting on him to speak to me.

If I want a change, I've got to do it myself.

I get up from the stool I was sitting on as I march my way up the stairs to where Harry is.

I don't care if he doesn't want to speak to me, I'll stay at his door the whole night if I have to.

Okay, that might sound a bit creepy, but I just don't like this silent treatment and I'm feeling like the bad guy even though I did nothing wrong.

Yes, I do empathize with him because I would probably do the same thing if I were in his position. But he can't stay mad at me forever, right?

Just as I was about to reach the top of the stairs, I heard a knock coming from the front door.

That's strange.

Becky and the rest of the gang had told me that they were off to the lake and asked if I wanted to go along, but I chose to stay here with Harry instead. In case he wanted to talk to me. I didn't want to be gone and make him feel even more betrayed and alone.

It's probably Justin, I bet it's Justin.

That idiot must have lost his swimming trunks in the lake or something.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

The thought brings an amused smile onto my face as I think on it.

Just as I turn the handle of the door, I was greeted by two guys - two twins in fact.

I think I remember them from somewhere; they were the two guys that were with Keane the first day we arrived here.

"Hello, I'm Paige-"

"Yeah, we don't really care."

The one twin with the longer hair than the other speaks up as I was offended by their words.

They only properly met me today and they're already this rude.

Who do they think they are?

"We're just here for Keane, okay?"

The other twin with an earring in his ear speaks up as I furrow my brow at them due to their disrespect.

"Well, he isn't here. So you'll have to come back in the morning."

I was fed up with how rude these two were towards me as I attempt at shutting the door, but the one puts his foot in front of the door so that it doesn't shut.

"No, we'll just stay here instead."

I open my mouth to say something, but the one pushes past me with a glare.

Just as I was about to give them a piece of my mind, I see how a big hand pushes the long-haired twin out of the door again until he bumps into his brother.

I look up as I see Harry standing right there in front of me and I couldn't help but have a face of surprise to see him out here.

"You dare touch her like that again and I swear to God that I won't hesitate to kill you, right here."

Aflame - (Heated's Sequel) - [A Harry Styles Fanfic]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara