Chapter 23

"'The more buttons you undo' She said. 'The faster I become undone.'"

- Michael Faudet

Aflame - Chapter 23

My heart was pacing fast.

Mind racing uncontrollably.

Breathing picking up at the anticipation of what tonight could bring.

I wasn't with Harry in this moment, as I had asked him if I could use his bathroom.

I know, strange.

But I just needed some time to calm myself down because I was really nervous in this moment.

I let out a breath as I look at myself in the mirror and try to console my nerves.

"It's okay, you can do it." I bite my lip as I think on the thought that Harry is right here with me, waiting. "Just stop thinking and do it."

I stand up straight as I straighten out my blouse and check myself out in the mirror.

Okay, I've spent enough time in here. I should probably go and check on Harry and see what he's up to.

I walk my way through Harry's place as I then make my way towards the kitchen in which he stands as I notice that he wasn't wearing a shirt and was in his gray sweatpants that hangs loosely on his hips.

Whoa.

His eyes then falls onto me as he has a little smile shadowing his face and I smile shyly over at him.

"Come here."

He speaks up and it's just two little words, but those words hold so much power as I couldn't help but to obey him.

I walk up to him as his hair lies on his naked shoulders and he slouched as he looks down to whatever it is that is in front of him.

I was now stood beside him as I notice that he had strawberries in front of him with a chocolate sauce and whipped cream in another small container. Along with some other delicious treats.

"What's this?"

I question him in intrigue as he picks up a strawberry.

"You like chocolate, don't you?"

I furrow my brow up at him as I watch him attentively, but his eyes weren't on me.

"Yeah?..."

I then notice how he dips the strawberry into the chocolate that was very drippy as he lifts it and then places his other hand underneathe the strawberry a little distance below it so that the sauce doesn't drip onto the floor.

"Taste."

I was amused at first as he brings the strawberry to my lips and I watch his eyes as he had a little smile on his face, but his eyes held desire.

I open my mouth as he places the strawberry into my mouth and I felt weird because I don't like being fed, but somehow, Harry is making it very pleasurable with the way he's staring at me right now.

I giggle nervously as I turn away and swallow the remains of the chocolate-covered strawberry in my mouth.

"It's good."

I admit as his smile grows this time and reveals his cute little dimples, he then bites the strawberry that I had bitten before as he then places it into the plate before us.

"I've dirty my hands." Harry speaks up as I notice the chocolate that dripped onto his fingers. I didn't pay mind to it until I saw that look in his eyes as I look up at him through my lashes. "Open your mouth."