Chapter 1

[SEQUEL TO HEATED: If you haven't read Heated yet, then I suggest that you do before you start reading this ;). To those who have read it, OMG HERE'S THE SEQUEL!!! Happy reading x]

Aflame - Chapter 1

"Guess what the first letters of our names spells out."

Justin questions Becky as she makes her way to him as he is sat behind the kitchen counter.

"What? J and B?"

Becky questions Justin as she eats on her chips - actually, it's mine, but she craved it so I just gave it to her.

"Nope."

I wasn't paying attention at first because Justin always has something random to say, but as I thought on his words I knew exactly what it meant.

My eyes grew wider as I attempt at shutting him up before he even utters a word of it.

"Justin, please don't-"

"B.J."

"For goodness sake!"

I palm my face as he starts snickering and obviously finding himself extremely funny.

"Really?" Becky shakes her head at him in vexation. "I should have known."

"Spare your dirty soul."

I huff as he wiggles his eyebrows my way with a naughty grin stuck to his face.

"Hey, it's you who has the dirty mind here. It's just two innocent letters that you have made impure."

"Oh, Justin, it was already impure considering that it came out of your mouth."

Becky starts giggling as she lifts her hand.

"That was a good one."

She gives me a high-five as I believe that I am getting better at teasing Justin.

I mentally pat myself on the back.

"You don't seem to complain about my 'dirty mouth' when you're deep up in-"

"Okay!" I cut Justin off as I shut my eyes and tightly close my ears with my hands. I can't believe he just said that. But then again, this is Justin."Leave it for the bedroom!"

He had a smug smile on his face before Becky punches him in the arm as it sweeps that smile straight off from his face.

"Hey! What was that for?"

She narrows her eyes at him as he doesn't look too happy by her action.

"Sorry about that, Paige."

She gives me a guilty look as I pass her a sympathetic one for having to deal with the pervert over there.

"Yeah, sure. It's not like I'm the one who has just been abused by you or anything."

Justin mumbles sarcastically under his breath, but it was loud enough for the both of us to hear.

"Oh, grow some, Justin."

Becky spits back at him as he furrows his brow her way and rubs on the part that she had just punched him on.

I kinda felt bad for him even though he teases me daily without stopping.

"You know we love you, Justin."

I smile at him whilst bending over the counter that is the only barrier between us.

"It's true."

Becky agrees as she leans over and kisses his cheek which had made him turn as red as a tomato.

Even though they're one of the most craziest couples I've ever come across - and when I say crazy, I mean crazy - they're also one of the most cutest.

"Speaking about love, isn't it yours and Harry's one year anniversary in a few days?"

"Yeah, it is."

I smile at Becky as I realize that I was unconsciously twirling a strand of hair in my fingers this whole time. I quickly let go of it as I stand still.

Gosh, what is wrong with me?

"So..." She drags out her words as I see this smile growing on her face. "What do you think he has planned for you?"

"I'm not sure, but honestly, I don't even care. When you've gone through almost losing someone, just having their presence with you is more than enough."

I don't care about the fancy gifts or the grand places... As long as I have him, I'm more than content.

"Aww!" Becky smiles at me, looking all googly-eyed which makes me go a bit shy as I smile to the ground. "That's really sweet, Paige."

"Yeah, but he's so popping her cherry soon."

Both mine and Becky's attention were on Justin in complete shock at his words, he looks over at us completely nonchalant about his words as he shrugs at me.

"No one's 'cherry' is going to be 'popped' , alright?"

"Well..."

Author's note: Okay so I really didn't want to complete this sequel, but I don't want to let you guys down... So I'll do it. But I'm busy with other stories as well.

If you have any suggestions on what you would like me to write of next then you're free to let me know in the comments section. PS - (Parental guidance is advised for younger viewers. Lol! As if, but do read on your own terms x)