Chapter 16

"Give me ten of your seconds, two of your hands, and all of your love and maybe I can surivive the lonely coming hours without you."

- Michael D. Prihoda

This might not be the best, but please, just hang in there <3

Aflame - Chapter 16

Today is my birthday and I've spent the day with my friends, but Harry said that he would like to have the evening for just the two of us.

I don't know what he has in store for us, but just spending every day with him right now is what I want to do. Since it is literally only eight more days until he leaves me here all alone, by myself.

The thought makes me sad, but then I feel how Harry squeezes onto my hand like he unconsciously knows that my heart is yearning for his presence even though he is right here with me, walking the streets.

His green eyes catches mine as his smile accompanies those pink lips of his as it calms down my heart beat and simultaneously makes it beat a bit faster as well.

"Remember the first time, I found you sneaking into the theatre?"

He speaks up as we slowly walk to our destination as I look up at Harry and he keeps his eyes on the sidewalk.

"Yeah," That was the first time I ever told him how he makes me feel and probably one of the most scariest moments not knowing how he would react to it all. But I don't regret it at all, because look at where we are now. "What about it?"

I was curious as to where he was getting at with all of this as he had his other hand in his coat pocket and a little smile twitches onto his lips as I watch him.

"I still remember how I saw you walking in there, and catching you watching the play from behind the doors," His smile grows. "The way your eyes lit up and the way that smile curled onto your lips. I didn't know what it was at first when I saw you that way; so filled with passion and light. But I knew that I wanted to see it again, that's why I got you this..." His eyes are now on mine as he stops and he faces me this time as I watch him attentively and I don't know where he is going with all of this.

"What?"

"Turn around."

I furrow my brow at him in curiosity as his eyes danced with excitement and I slowly turn around as I was faced by a theatre in front of me.

I then read the word's that were lied across the building on a banner.

"Titanic the play?" I question as it then hits me and I don't even know if this is real or not. But I turn around to Harry as I notice he was holding up two tickets in his hand and I was literally speechless at the sight as my smile showed everything that I was feeling inside and he looked even more happy by my reaction to it. "You got us tickets for the show? Harry, I always wanted to see this play, I- This is... Thank you so much!" I lunge myself onto him as he chuckles at me before holding me tightly to his body and I quickly let go as I jump in happiness. "I can't believe that you actually remember, that you actually took note of that... I had no idea- This is the best gift ever!"

"So I'm guessing you love it?" Harry jokes as he holds onto my hand and we cross the street and I clutch onto his arm as we make our way inside. It was so beautiful and vintage looking inside. "I'll let you in on a little secret," He bends down to my height as we enter the theatre. "Titanic is one of my favorite movies, so this is for the both of us, really." I look up at him in surprise to his words as I lift my brows his way and he puts his long, slender finger onto his lips as it curls into a pouted position. "Shh, it's our little secret."