Chapter 5

Aflame - Chapter 5

"Wow! This is absolutely amazing, Blake!"

I express in awe as I get out from the car and host my eyes upon the beauty that stands before me.

"You really went all out, didn't you?"

Justin chimes as he stands beside me and Blake. That kid had honestly gotten on my last nerve this entire car ride. To say that I am happy that I'm not stuck in a car with him any longer would be an understatement.

"My family and I come here occasionally and since you guys wanted to go camping, I figured why not stay here for the weekend? It's big enough for all six of us and I'm sure we're going to have tons of fun."

"Ooh, I can't wait!"

Becky expresses excitedly as she comes to stand next to us with a great smile on her face as we look out at the beautiful wooden mansion in front of us. It was truly magestic and I can't believe that Blake had actually gotten all this for us.

Holly then came into play as she was stood just a few feet away from Blake and I could already feel the awkward tension just floating thickly through the air. And I know for a fact that I'm not the only one who is currently feeling it rise.

Oh, I forgot to mention, Holly and Blake aren't an item anymore. They had their differences and decided to break things off. It was sad to hear, but if something isn't working out, then I guess that that's the best way to go.

To just stay friends.

I don't think I could ever do that with Harry. My love for him is much too strong to just be "friends."

Before someone could break the awkward tension, a voice behind us suddenly alarms us as we all turn to who it could be.

"Hey, big brother!"

"Keane, what are you doing here?"

Blake expresses in confusion to Keane - supposedly his little brother - as he walked up to where he was stood.

"Don't get your knickers in a twist, I just came to fetch some things from inside. You don't have a problem with that, do you?"

He pushes past Blake even though he is slightly shorter than he is as he makes his way past us with a little stare.

"That was awkward..." Justin spoke the minds of all of us as everybody's eyes were on Blake now. "He's quite friendly, huh?"

"Don't mind him, he's just going through a phase."

I could see that Blake was slightly tensed by what had just happened, but chose to remain composed in front of us. Harry goes over to talk to Blake and see if he was doing alright.

"Now that that's over, can we eat? I'm starving!"

Justin nags as he makes his way into our new home like he owns the place.

"You're so considerate, Justin."

I reply back to him as all of us make our way inside.

"Thank you, Paige."

He turns around and looks genuinely pleased by my remark as he doesn't even grasp the fact that I was being tremendously sarcastic.

The place was even more beautiful from inside, I should have expected that. It's so spacious and open - it really made me feel one with the woods.

Unfortunately for Blake, his little brother that seemingly annoys him, had to stay here because this was his Dad's way of getting them out here together. They weren't happy about the outcome and Keane was livid at the news because he was supposedly getting ready to go to a party of some sort.