Chapter 64

(Should I continue writing Aflame?... I mean, I am going to complete it, but I really need your input and your thoughts on the chapters. Anyway, happy reading!)

Aflame - Chapter 64

(Paige's POV)

He was still asleep.

I didn't want to wake him, as my mind was just on one thing...

One person.

I know he's here.

I don't know... I just have feel this feeling inside of the pits of my core that's telling me he's close by. That's telling me to look for him.

He's here...

At least, I pray he is... Or else, I would just look like a fool. But, it's worth it. I know it is.

I take in a deep breath as I finally make it out of the door with the wind flipping past my face, causing stray hairs to tickle my skin. I cross my arms over my chest as the cold air wraps me in.

"Oh, Harry, please don't prove me wrong."

----

My first stop was the store.

I dreaded going back, but it's the place in which I know I've heard his name being said. And I know I'm going to be in a hell load of trouble, but I'm attracted to danger - as I was previously told.

The walk to the store was scary, both because of the clerk who might turn me in to the cops for robbery and because of the evil that lurks around the corner.

Even though he's not showing his face, I know he's around.

That's when my thoughts comes to a halt.

'Now open.'

Reads a sign that is hung up on the window as I take in a sharp breath before pushing onto the glass doors.

Here goes nothing...

"Dammit!"

I mumble to myself as I realize that I have to pull onto the 'push' door instead. Great. This always happens to me. But my little accident seems to have caught the attention of the clerk of the other day as his blue-grey eyes spears straight into mine.

My heart races so fast as I walk inside as he gets up off from his chair and walks around the counter towards me.

"You!" He points at me and I suddenly feel like a little girl being yelled at for drawing on the living room walls. "You're the girl who stole from me the other day! You and your punk little friend!"

"I can explain!"

I let out as he walks up straight to me with anger boiling all over his face and showing in his body language.

Fear overtakes me as thoughts of Christians and how violent he was towards me starts to kick in.

No! I have to shut it out!

"You stole from me!"

"I know, and I'm sorry, but-"

"No but's!" He yells out as he is now stood in front of me as I breathe heavily in guilt and fear. "You know what? I'm just going to call the cops on you!"

"You really don't have to do that, I -"He ignores my cry as he makes his way over to the telephone lied on his counter top. "Actually? Please, call the cops."

He turns towards me in confusion that he's trying to cover up, but I see it in his eyes.

"Y-yeah... That's what I'm going to do!" He's even more baffled by my behaviour as I nod my head in approval. "They're going to come here and turn you in! And they'll take you away from here and right to where you belong!"