Chapter 12

Aflame - Chapter 12

A warmth surrounded me as soon as I woke up to a new day. I flutter my eyes open, hoping to see Harry beside me, but he wasn't. I sit up as I stretch out before looking around the room.

He wasn't anywhere to be found. He's probably downstairs or something.

That's when my eyes landed on the stool that stood near to the door of the room. It had a white dress hanging over it as well as a note that stood on top of it.

I was curious as I walk over to the stool and stop in front of it.

I pick up the note before me as it read:

"Try this on and meet me in the room across the hallway. I'll be waiting - H."

I smile at the note as I pick up the white dress that is made out of a lace material and it looked so pretty.

As soon as I was done freshening up and slipping into the dress that Harry had gotten for me - which fits perfectly by the way; it had little sleeves on it and fell to the middle of my thighs. It was just what I liked, Harry must have noticed that I like these type of clothing.

I then walk out of the room as I look over to the door of the room across the hallway that Harry said he'd be waiting.

I take a deep breath as I was quite nervous to enter the room, not knowing what waited behind the door.

The last time I was here, Harry wouldn't let me in, he said that he didn't want me close to it for some reason, but now he wants me to meet him in there.

I push the already slightly opened door as I peak through and realize that it's a little library, filled with books on the shelve. I was itching to get my hands onto it as the smell of books enters my lungs and I run my fingertips across the book covers on the shelves.

Harry wasn't in here either.

But why would he say that I should meet him in here if he isn't even here at all?

I was about to turn around when I noticed the little steps that lead up to a door.

I decide to walk up the steps as I twist the knob on the door and it lead me into a place I wasn't expecting in the slightest.

It was beautiful; filled with flowers and plants everywhere that you look - on the walls, hanging from the ceiling on tables, they were everywhere and it looked amazing.

I didn't know that Harry had this side to him; that he had a beautiful greenhouse right here in his home.

"Wow..."

I let out breathlessly as I stare in awe before I hear Harry speak up.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

I turn around as I see him standing behind some flowers as I follow him to where he is. He smiles at me as he looks down at my dress.

"I knew it would fit you perfectly."

The sun shines through the window, onto the flowers and Harry as well, making his green eyes sparkle brighter than ever.

"You really shouldn't be spoiling me like this, Harry."

"Why not?" He furrows his brow down at me as I am now stood in front of him as he lifts his hand to caress my cheek. "You're my girlfriend, you deserve to be spoiled."

I smile coyly up at me as he kisses my cheek and it causes a warmth to fill up on my face.

"I didn't know that you loved flowers this much."