Positive

*Spencer's POV*

We all sat in a circle, three of us holding pregnancy tests. Emily was there for support, but she had nothing to worry about, since she was a lesbian. We were all waiting to look at the sign on the little test, and we were all supposed to be keeping each other from peeking. 

"My mom is going to kill me," Aria whispered. 

"And you don't think my mom is going to whip my ass if I go home and tell her I'm pregnant?" Hanna said. 

"Guys, Toby has been gone. He was overseas. We haven't had sex since he got back. If I'm pregnant it's not his," I said. 

"Then whos is it?" Emily asked me, a worried look on her face. 

"I don't know. If I'm pregnant it must have been that night at the club. I was drinking, and I think I was on drugs then. I really can't remember what happened," I said. 

"How are you going to tell Toby?" Hanna asked.

"Beg on my hands and knees for his forgiveness and ask if he can officially be the father on the birth certificate," I said. 

"Why would you want a fake dad on the birth certificate?" Aria asked.

"So that my parents don't know how irresponsible I was at a club. That way they just think we were stupid to not use protection," I said. 

"Devious," Emily said. 

"Isn't it a little weird that you're the only one not doing this, Em?" Hanna said.

"Honestly? It's kind of relieving. I can't imagine what you guys are feeling," she said.

"Mostly anxiety," I told her. 

"Same. And a little nauseous. I can't tell if it's because I'm pregnant or nervous," Aria said, a small smile playing at her lips. The phone timer went off. 

"Ok. Look," Emily said. I flipped the test over and my stomach dropped when I saw the pink plus sign. I  picked up my other two tests sitting on the floor beside me and felt like throwing up when they said positive as well. 

"Well?" Emily said.

"I'm pregnant," Hanna whispered, holding all three in her hand, not taking her eyes off of them. 

"Me too," Aria said, her mouth pressed into a thin line. She looked up and her eyes met mine. 

"Are you ok, Spence?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, why?" I said breathily. 

"You look really pale," she said.

"I'm pregnant. And now I have to go tell my boyfriend, who's a cop, that I must have cheated on him and I can't remember who the father is," I said, tears starting to run down my cheeks. 

There was a knock on Hanna's door and her mom opened it, while we were hurrying to stuff our tests into our purses so she wouldn't see. 

"What are you girls doing?" She asked. 

"We're just...talking, mom," Hanna said. 

"What were you trying to hide from me?" She asked. 

"Mom, it's nothing," Hanna said. 

"Well then show me," she said, sternly. I looked at Hanna. She nodded and the three of us pulled our tests out. She stared at them in silence. 

"Mom?" Hanna asked.

"What the hell is this?" She asked, looking at me then Hanna. 

"I'm pregnant," Hanna said quietly. 

"And you are too?" Mrs. Marin said, looking at me and then Aria. 

"Yes," Aria whispered.

"You girls need to tell your parents immediately, or I will call and let them know for you," she said, turning and walking out of the bedroom. 

"Oh my god. Can't I wait?" I said, turning to Hanna. 

"Don't bother. She never makes threats unless she's willing to follow through," Hanna said, looking down at her carpet. 

"Well, it doesn't seem like you're in trouble," Emily said to Hanna. 

"Yeah, wait until you leave," she said. 

"Well, I need to go. I think I should tell Ezra before I tell my parents," Aria said, standing up and grabbign her keys off  of the table by Hanna's bed. 

"And I need to go, too. I need to figure out something nice to do for my parents so they don't get extrememly pissed at me," I said, grabbing my keys and walking out after Aria. As soon as I was in my car, I started bawling as I drove home.