Minotaur Legend - End Game...

We both swiftly climb out the opening and run quickly into the forest. The Minotaur bursts through the wall, staring into the forest it looks for us and waits for any sign of our position. Grabbing a rock I purposely throw it far to my right to coax the monster into the forest, but my plan does not go the way I had hoped for the monster had seen me throwing it and so charges into the forest after as I run.

My choice of running into the forest was a mistake as I trip over a tree root and fall into a small ravine. The Minotaur just moves the tree aside toppling it and as it makes it way to me from out of nowhere the beast jumps onto the Minotaur’s back scratching and biting its flesh. The Minotaur grabs the beast,tearing it off its back, and throws it harshly into a tree. I grab the sword the knight had given me and stand tall waiting for the monster to come close. It smashes its arms against the ground trying to unsteady me, but I am as a rock and still wait.

I stand with a rock in my hand I had picked up from the ground as I stood up and as the Minotaur comes close I throw the rock at it. As it raises its arm to block itself I swing my sword slicing off its more rotten hand and as it stands there holding its handless arm bellowing out a roar of pain the knight pushes pass me with a small blade in hand. The knight thrust the blade into the Minotaur's heart digging out the element shard and with a bright flash I am thrown backwards against the tree. Before I become totally blinded by the bright light I look for the beast that had helped me only to see the body of a man laying lifeless against the tree he had hit.

When the light clears I am met by the sunlight shimmering through the canopy of the forest and so I quickly stand to my feet running through the forest watching the sun through the canopy. My face becomes drenched in tears of utter delight as I hear the hustle and bustle of city life. I run ever faster to the sound of cars driving down the street and when brush through a thicket I fall to my knees crying at the sight of houses and kids playing in the street.

One of the kids notices me, walking over to me he asks me, “Are you alright, Lewis?”

The kids was my nephew, Eddie, “Am alright... I am just glad to be home” I laugh rubbing his shoulder.

Eddie smiles asking me where I had got the cool leather suit from, “A friend of mine gave them to me last night”

Eddie looks at me strangely, “Weird...? I thought you got them out of a chest in the old cottage”.

My smile drops to confusion, “How would you know that” I ask. He answers saying that everyone knows about the leathers in the cottage.

He leans over to me and in the black knights devilish voice he whispers into my ear, “The game is not over yet, Lewis”

The streets turn grey and dark with everyone on the street disappearing as shadows. Suddenly from out the forest comes immense black gnawed hands with claws grabbing my legs. I claw at the path trying to stop the evil from dragging back into the forest, but when my head is grabbed by the clawed black hands...